Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whiteboycivic Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Oct 31, 2006, 06:47 PM
    iPod
    I am having trouble trying to figure out what generation iPod I have?
    Ace High Posts: 191, Reputation: 22

Oct 31, 2006, 07:25 PM
    whiteboycivic,

Hard to be of help with the given info. Is it possible to post a picture of it for the "experts" to see? I have a nano IPOD which is not much bigger than a business card. Slightly thinner then the width of a pencil. Have you visited the website : http://www.apple.com/ipodnano/

---- Ace
    baddboy1996 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2010, 02:48 PM
    Search images of your ipod's model on the net and compare the images with your iPod
    Note:each generation has a different appearing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IPod 'v' Creative [ 1 Answers ]

I was interested in getting a 20gb iPod and then heard about Creative's Zen... How well does it compare? Can it be only used with a PC, or is it also Mac compatible? Any info / advice much appreciated! Cheers :D

Ipod nano [ 5 Answers ]

I have a iPod nano and my girlfriend has the new one that you can put music videos on it. Well I was just going to let her use my computer to download all her music. So when we hooked hers up it said that you had to update the version to one higher than I had for my nano. So I did and everything...

Radio to iPod [ 1 Answers ]

I've already asked this question on radio but I'm not sure how many people look on that forum so I'm putting it on here too... can anyone tell me why none of the radio plays, books at bedtime etc. are available for download? I can listen to them if I've got time to sit at the computer and do it...

View more questions Search