Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thinkersville Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2010, 06:01 AM
    HEY GUYS... LOOK AT THIS -[I Won't GIVE YOU THE COMPLETE CONTENTS OF THE EMAILS THOUGH]... THE LAST EMAIL WAS NOT EVEN PROPERLY ADDRESSED TO MY EMAIL AD. NOT PERSONALIZED. THIS MEANS IT WAS SENT RANDOMLY TO ANYONE IN THEIR JOBSEEKER LIST. THIS TEAM EVEN WROTE IN ITS FIRST EMAIL AFTER THE 'TEST'... " Mandatory registration in the state work office, we enclose a few companies which have been used by our users many times and which provides this registration for free... [there were four companies enumerated]... we suggest you send an email to some of them, or all of them."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

date of this email - May 25, 2010 11:19 pm

You are presently contacting...

Thank you for expressing interest in our services. The service applicable in your case is described in details at the:
    Welcome to our company
    As a brief introduction we may say that we are a multinational company, based in Europe.

In your particular case, we are ready to prepare immediately (in only one work day) the following applicable items, observing the European requirements and standards, valid for Ireland:
    1. CV European standard
    2. Work permit application form
    3. Motivation letter, containing
    4. Your personal registration number from the foreign work force office

If you are interested to use our service, please, e-mail us or chat online with our friendly customer support at YAHOO messenger: br.cove.
    As soon as you contact us, and with your kind permission, we will get in touch with your job placement agency in order to request the details, necessary for the preparation of your requirements.

Yours sincerely,

------------------------------

THIS THE ONLY ONE THAT RESPONDED OUT OF THE FOUR SUPPOSEDLY COMPANIES THAT WILL HELP, AND YET CHARGING FOR THEIR PACKAGE SERVICES 32 EUROS . I EMAILED THIS RESPONDING COMPANY, TOLD THEM THAT THE AGENCY INSTRUCTED ME THAT I AM RESPONSIBLE MYSELF FOR ACCOMPLISHING THE MOTIVATION LETTER, CV EUROPEAN FORMAT, AND WORK PERMIT FORM [THEY ASKED ME TO DOWNLOAD THIS FORMS SO I COULD FILL THEM UP AND EVEN FIX INTO A GOOD FORMAT] SO ALL I NEED IS THE PERSONAL REGISTRATION NUMBER AT THE STATE WORK FORCE AND I Won't AVAIL OF THE PACKAGE SERVICE BECAUSE I Don't HAVE 32 EUROS AND BESIDES I CAN ACCOMPLISH THE 3 REQUIREMENTS MYSELF.

MY EMAIL TO THE COMPANY: May 26, 2010 12:59 am

Hi!

Thanks for replying and offering your services. I was instructed by my job placement agency to request information or proper document, form/s I should fill in to obtain a free registration through you. I was also made to understand that I am responsible for accomplishing the CV [European Standard], work permit application forms they sent me as well as an attached motivation letter therein with my personal registration number from the state work force that you will help me with. From your reply letter, you will be charging a fee for the services. I only need your assistance for the personal registration number so please enlighten me if this is for free [as what my agency had told me], or subject to service charges. Thank you.

--------

FROM THE COMPANY-

date of this email- May 26, 2010 1:09 a.m.

Hello!

Thank you for your message. We offer registration in the foreign workforce office (and a number of this registration respectively) as a bonus for our customers who have ordered the service of documents preparation. We cannot offer you a service limited to a registration number obtaining only. Of course, in your case we can prepare a perfect set of documents entirely matching the European standards. This service costs only 32 euro. If you become a customer of ours we are going to make the registration together with all the required documents. You don’t need to prepare anything.

Sincerely,
    The agency team

----------------------

I EMAILED THE EMPLOYMENT TEAM AGAIN ABOUT THIS... QUESTIONED THE CONTRADICTING STATEMENT ABOUT FREE REGISTRATION, HOPING THEY WOULD SUGGEST OTHER OPTIONS THAT WILL HELP.

DATE SENT: May 26, 2010 1:12 am

MY EMAIL:

To: Employment Abroad Team <[email protected]>
    Hi!

Here is the response from Bright Cove regarding my request for my personal registration number. I was just confused as to which forms/documents should I use. Those that Bright Cove is offering? Or are they same as the downloadable forms and documents you sent me that I should accomplish myself after I obtain the registration for free from the four companies I emailed per your instruction? And from Bright Cove's email, I understand that they are charging a fee for their services.

Yours truly,

----------------------

I GOT THIS EMAIL AGAIN IN RESPONSE FROM THE EMPLOYMENT TEAM:

date of this email - May 26, 2010 1:18 am

We are pleased to once again confirm that you already have an employer interested to accept your prepared application requirements and potentially process them towards work permit and contract. We would like once again to confirm your job offer details:

Vacancy: Receptionist
    Job Status: Full-Time
    Organization: well-established four star hotel

Required items to prepare in this regard are:

CV European format
    Work permission application form
    Motivation letter
    Personal registration number from the foreign work force office.

We would like to inform you that our procedure is completely legal and it involves work permit application and work visa application.

As you can read, the work permit form is one of the listed items that the employer requests in order to potentially further process it. This should give you 100% assurance that procedure is legal and adheres to the valid legislation for hiring of a foreign worker.

The registration number at the state work force service would help the employer in the process - as you would already figure in the lists, a certain employer will be able to just go in the work force service, point your number and state that he/she would like to hire exactly you. This makes the procedure very simple and completely legal, because officially only the work force service itself is the institution able to realize your job application. This will also help the employer to present proofs to the authorities why he/she prefers to hire a foreign employee.

Regarding the registration number from the work force office and the other 3 requirements, we recommend that you use the services of European Translation Company - they can register you at the work force office and moreover prepare the whole application package in only 1 work day. We just checked today an application package of another applicant from Philippines who used this particular specialized service of the European Translation Company. The European Translation Company prepared all for him / CV European format, Work permit, motivation letter with registration number/ with an excellent quality according to the European employment application standards.

Yours sincerely,
    Technical department

-----------------------------

MY EMAIL :
    Sent: 26 May 2010 1:20 am

To: Employment Abroad Team
    Subject: DIFFICULTY [Fw: Registration in the state work force office. Application to work in Ireland .]

Hi again,

Bright Cove replied immediately to my query. In my case, a jobseeker, 32 euro is quite an amount I can't afford. Maybe I need to wait for the three other companies who may be offering a free registration service.

-----------------------------------------

DATE - May 26, 2010 1:59 am

RE: Urgent! Your Documents Preparation Status
    Employment Abroad Team
    View Contact

Thank you for your e-mail.

Let us briefly emphasize that as an applicant you also have certain responsibilities in this process. You cannot expect to just receive work permit, work contract, work visa and plane ticket without taking even single action or responsibility. The employer is sponsoring you in terms of work permit, work contract, work visa and plane ticket, but your responsibility is to obtain the initially required documents and submit them.

About the documents preparation you have to start from the registration number from the state work force office.
    It can only be obtained by specialized agency based here in Europe . It is obligatory and you can not proceed your application without it.

We suggest you to use services of specialized company...

Yours sincerely,
    Technical Department

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- FROM EMPLOYMENT TEAM May 26, 2010 2:24 am

We just checked today an application package of another applicant who used specialized European Translation Company to prepare all for him / CV European format, Work permit, motivation letter with registration number/ with an excellent quality according to the European employment application standards for minimal charge. The package...

We suggest you to use the same company for obtaining registration at the state work force office and preparation of your application package.

Their contacts are:

Email: [email protected]
    Yahoo messenger: br.cove

DEADLINE CLOSING IS May 28th .
    Yours sincerely,
    Technical department

--------------------------------

MY EMAIL TO EMPLOYMENT TEAM: May 26, 2010 4:46 am

Hi,

Thanks so much for the time you are giving me. Honestly I am in need of a job abroad but am getting discouraging messages about your team. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt, in fact I will try my best to meet the deadline but first you need to clear your name with regards to DOUBTS about your agency.

I will keep in touch, thanks again.

---------------------------

FROM EMPLOYMENT TEAM: May 26, 2010 5:18 am

We would like to inform you that our procedure is completely legal and it involves work permit application and work visa application. We believe we have sent you list of requirements earlier and you can read for yourself that work permit form is one of the listed items that the employer requests in order to do potential further processing of it. This should give you 100% assurance that procedure is legal and adheres to the valid legislation for hiring of a foreign worker.

We suggest you to use services of specialized... with the required quality. Here we enclose the contact details of the company they used:

Yours sincerely,
    Technical Department

-----------------------------------

Greetings from the team of EuroSalary!

We would like to express our hope that your official application package preparation is at its final stage.

Let us remind you that you already have been given particular job offer details and particular limited deadline for the application set preparation.

We have already referred you to use a professional documents preparation agency that can prepare your application set in 1 day...
    In case you experience difficulties, feel welcome to contact us online at our Yahoo messenger: worktwouk

Yours faithfully:

EuroSalary Team

---------------------

FROM EMPLOYMENT TEAM May 27, 2010 12:21 am

RE: Important stage of your application for working abroad
    Employment Abroad Team <[email protected]>
    View Contact
    To: Employment Abroad Team <[email protected]>

Dear Applicant,

We hope that you have started the preparation of the required documents since your application has been very successful so far. The employer picked you after reviewing application of a few other people. The deadline is mandatory to be observed and failure to fit the deadline frames reduces the chances for success of your application to almost zero.

The work permit form is one of the listed items that the employer requests in order to potentially further process it. This should give you 100% assurance that procedure is legal and adheres to the valid legislation for hiring of a foreign worker.

We strongly recommend you to use specialized translation company for the preparation of your application set.. . The people who trusted the professional team of European Translation Agency received their documents in just 1 working day. This observes even the shortest deadline. Moreover, the documents were prepared w... ermit. Here are their contacts once again:

Yahoo messenger: br.cove

The services of European Translation Agency have been checked and rechecked. We assure you that they are completely legal company. We are in no way interested to refer you to somebody who will not prepare your documents...
    As intermediaries, we advise you to follow all of our recommendations since it guides you to the successful end of this application.

We would like to receive confirmation from your end that you fully understand this stage of your application. We truly hope that you will proceed with the further steps that need to be taken since they will lead to a successful end.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.
    You may also contact our Recruitment Consultants online at their Yahoo messenger ID worktwouk or via live chat: Registration They are on-line Monday to Friday from 6:30 am till 15:00pm (London Time).

Yours sincerely,
    Technical Department

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IT IS UP TO YOU GUYS TO ASSESS THE CREDIBILITY OF THIS... BASED ON MY ANALYSIS, THERE IS ONLY ONE PERSON IN COMMAND WITH SEVERAL EMAIL ADDRESSES RESPONDING TO ALL MY EMAILS EVEN AT VERY UNHOLY HOURS - BEYOND THE WORKING TIME OF A LEGITIMATE PLACEMENT AGENCY, UNLESS THEY WORK LIKE A CALL CENTER 24/7. THERE IS ALSO INCONSISTENCY ON THE SENDER/RESPONDENTS NAME. WHO IS THE LEGITIMATE SENDER: EuroSalary or Employment Abroad Team? And the suggested professional team of European Translation Agency[this agency has a legitimate website] has nothing to do with Brightcove.
    amelitaoronos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2010, 10:54 PM
    Are this things true? I'm also confused about it.. I also receive a message like that.. and same documents that they need.. they also want me to send 32 EURO to a particular person named Yordan S. Uzunov.. that brought me to doubt.. why in a particular name of a person? And why not in a company's name? @glenn_67, please show some proofs if you they can really send and provide you a job in Ireland.. I had searched that Yordan S. Uzunov is an ecologist how is he related to this kind of transaction?
    abaday Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2010, 06:21 PM
    I'm in a situation like you guyz, did you contine this please help me... tell me if this is a scam... tnx
    abaday Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2010, 06:24 PM

rojaruby, did u continue to apply what u can give advise to me,, tnx in advance
    troodos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 04:17 AM
    Please use your common sense everybody - If its too good to be true then in 99.9% of cases follow your instincts.

Ask these questions: Have you had an interview for this imaginary job? And did they sound legitimate?

Did you contact them or did they find you? And did it seem that you got a job offer far too easily? Was the job offer one that you really got excited about with a very good pay and all kinds of nice offers in it? Doesn't that just seem suspiscious to you - to get a job offer with no interview??

Please be aware that if you are an EU citizen then its OK to work in other EU countries - believe me that you cannot simply fill a few forms in for £30 and then get shipped from the Philippines or some other Non-EU country over to Europe and start a career and new life earling a big salary so easily.

By the way, there is no such thing as an EU standard CV, you can't get a National Insurance Number and all the other things they talk about so easily and legaly!

Don't be scammed!! I don't know who these people are, but to me I would stay clear of them.
    jempot Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2010, 07:34 AM
    Mga parekoy, di kyo ng iisa mdami tyo.o... totoo b to? Dhil ngaantay din ako ngayon... sa mga pinangako ng jobsleaders n to...
    zaviniya Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2010, 10:47 PM
    Please let me have the answer from you we need to know whether this is a scam

Please advise and advertise so that

Why this is happening
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2010, 02:16 PM
    They are scams!

This thread is also now old and archived. It's no longer visible on the list of currently active threads.

Also, this place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. New questions need to be asked by starting new threads rather than posting them on the threads of other people.

If you have a new question and would like for it to get the most exposure, then it would be best to be starting a new thread.

Thanks!
    zaviniya Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2010, 10:08 PM
    Yes I agree. Though I wrote to them why the emplyer HR duty when they require
    To hire a employee from outside country it is there duty to prepare docs

For the employee. Why we pay money for someone whom we don't know and why the embassy of
    Ireland and all countries are available all over the world to support from any
    Destination so why why...
    This is Nigerian s scam using different country names as well
    Once I got from a large oil company name Malaysia this has been a great racket guys

So do not believe this

Thanks for helpdesk ask and Mr. Claugh

Regards
    zaviniya
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2010, 12:45 AM
    Thank you for the information, zaviniya!
    jeralyn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2010, 06:25 AM
    Comment on kca_jan's post
    Same here I just also received the same offer... and I'm about to give money but I'm still thinkingif I'm going to give
    Billy0620 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2010, 02:56 AM
    Comment on kca_jan's post
    Seemed nobody has yet given in to euro salary and bright cove. I am asking the same thing because I was offered a job in Ireland as store manager. I don't have an idea at first as how they get my information..
    mrmcrice Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jul 28, 2010, 09:20 PM
    Comment on troodos's post
    Well said friend! Thanks so much for this information.I was about to pay the 32euros today because they have given me a deadline on 31 July 2010 also from jobsleaders.com via brightcove.com. Please continue to inform others to avoid this scam!
    spencedavid2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2010, 11:35 PM
    Comment on Clough's post
    YES this is a scam. There is a large group in Bulgaria who are working on hiring overseas workers... I tried once and yes they fooled me. I paid 32 euro using my credit card and they gave me a copy of a grammatically wrong application letter

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

State work force office registration [ 2 Answers ]

I applied for a job in europe. I have passed the initial stage. Now I have to comply with the requirements. I need a state work force office registration. At this time, I am noy familiar with this office. What relevance does it do to me? What generally is it? Is it normal for an employer to require...

How can I get state work force registration in ireland? I am Non EEU. [ 2 Answers ]

State work force registration in ireland? I am Non EEU.

Where to get registration number from the relevant European state work force office [ 2 Answers ]

Where to get registration number from the relevant European state work force office?

View more questions Search