al-1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2006, 05:26 PM
    Home Grants
    Are There Grants That Would Allow You To Purchase Homes In The Range

Of $600,000.00 Or More ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 31, 2006, 05:58 PM
    There are some grants given for people moving back into depressed areas often by the city or regional hosuing.

For example the city of Atlanta was offering some grants and tax breaks for people moving into the inner city into some new housing areas.
    Those houses were in the 400,000 or so range at the time.

If you are moving into special 0 untility type housing, use of solar power, wind power and the such, there can be credits also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gov grants - any Grants [ 8 Answers ]

I have a new business for 6 months. I have been in this type of work for 11 years and have the same customers. I buy offshore produce and ship them to the states. I ship 40,000 - 200,000 pounds a week"or I did" I don't have the up front money to buy now. Does anyone know a good place to start ...

Grants [ 5 Answers ]

i'd like to know who and where do i write to get a free government grant? i'd like to know the direct link without having to pay for it. Does anybody know where i write to get a free government grant? Please help me!thank you.

Grants on Horses [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to start a farm taking in abuised horses. How would I go about finding a Grant if there is one available to start a farm. I am not exactly unknowledgable about horses and if I get a grant I have a retired trainer who works with Paso Finos that is willing to work with me on trying to...

Grants [ 1 Answers ]

how Can I Get A Grant To Start A Home Based Business?.

View more questions Search