Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billyboy1995 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2009, 09:54 PM
    Friend thinks I'm gay oy bi but I'm not.
    Hi. I have a really good friend but she thinks I am gay or a bi. No matter how many times I tell her I am not she still thinks I am only because I am a joker and I "flirt" with guys to scare them. She knows I have only dated girls but still insistes that I am gay.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2009, 10:05 PM
    Hi, billyboy1995!

What grade(s) are you and she in, please?

Thanks!
    billyboy1995 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2009, 05:50 PM

We are both in gr9.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2009, 02:24 PM
    Hi again, billyboy1995!

How about just ignoring her when she starts in again with saying that you're gay or bi?

What do you think that she would do if you did that?

Thanks!
    lilangel16 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2009, 11:02 AM

Hello I think that you should stop doing what you are doing with guys if you kept doing that she will keep thinking that you are gay or bi and try 2 spend more time with her than spending your time with guys
    Tinkerbell2004 Posts: 49, Reputation: 17

Oct 3, 2009, 12:25 PM

There will always be people that think things about you that aren't true, the only way to deal with it is to ignore it && not let it bother you. The only thing that really matters is that you know you aren't gay or bi.

I have a very flirty happy personality && I am extremely close with my best friend. She && I will joke around all the time, && on many occasions I have had people ask me if I was gay or bi, but I just say no, && move on with my life. No reason sweating the small stuff, you're still young, just live your life && have fun.

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend thinks I'm a "whore". [ 13 Answers ]

I recently had a sleepover with my friend, we were playing "truth or dare" so she asked me the furthest I went, I said feeling up, and hickies and stuff, my friend though is a bit "prudish" so after I told her this she got really wide eyed and now jokes about me being a slut. At first it was like...

My friend thinks she might be pregnant! [ 16 Answers ]

I have a question for my friend.. she is just like me were able to get pregnant really easily... so here is her story... her last period was aug 17 her periods are irregular just like mine... she had unprotected sex on the 3rd of sept the 5th and the 6th.. and now she is having a lot of cervical...

Perosn thinks I'm stealing her friend [ 1 Answers ]

OK..,. so I have this friend named kati.. and I've been hanging out with her for just about this whole summer right? Well her friend miranda thinks that I'm stealing her away frum her even though miranda is hanign out with this chick named sam.. so if miradnas hanigning with sam I hang out with...

My friend thinks I like the guy I like more than her! [ 4 Answers ]

Hey everyone, so when I'm with my best friends we always talk about the guy I like, and now yesterday she told me that she feels like I care about him more than her, and she feels bad that it seems he's the only thing making me happy and I tried to explain to her that she's my best friends and...

How do I know what he thinks of me? [ 2 Answers ]

I met this one guy a couple of weeks ago. Well, actually we met last year already, but everything we talked about was work related. We work at the same place, but we rarely work together... Anyway, we have now started going out. We went to the movies once, went for coffee today, and for now we're...

View more questions Search