Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamesactor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2009, 09:11 PM
    Looking for a 70's cartoon involving a prince
    Greetings folks, I am trying to identify a cartoon I watched in the early 70's. All I remember is a Prince character and that he wore a medallion with the Letter P. I'm pretty sure it's not Prince Valiant or Battle of the Planets. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Lucas2009 Posts: 129, Reputation: 21

Sep 30, 2009, 05:25 PM
    Prince Planet. A great classic show. It features some really old Japanese animation, before they really became skilled, but still, Prince Planet is right up there with Astro Boy. Here's a peek at the opening with a really, really bad song.

YouTube - Prince Planet

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's dog cartoon movie involving portals to other dimensions [ 11 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP!! I've been brain dead trying to get the name of the movie. I remember the beginning of the movie where two dogs who can talk are trapped in this demension in a snow storm and a snow creature is after them. They then sense either them or the key that there is a portal door and...

Cartoon movie: Mermaid must sacrifice prince to be human. [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to remember the title of a mermaid movie that might be late 70s or early 80s. I thought it was called the Littlest Dolphin or Littlest Mermaid, but I can't find anything that matches under those titles. A mermaid wants to become human, but to do so, she must stab a human prince (whom she...

Looking for the title to a 70's/80's horror movie involving a fireplace [ 3 Answers ]

I was real young when I watched it, so I do not remember much. I remember that there was this old house, I think that it was abandoned and there was a group of kids (maybe teens) that went to this house and someone went down into the floor of the fireplace. I think that they might have found the...

80s Cartoon Movie About water Prince And Fairy Princess [ 3 Answers ]

This has been bugging me for years. It's a movie about a prince of the ocean or water and he falls in love with a fairy princess. The prince can't be in direct sunlight and the princess can't touch the water or they will die. The fairy mother is giant sized and I believe wears red. He ends up dying...

70's children TV show about prince 3 apples and a key [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the title of a children's program (3 hours) or story about a prince searching for a magic key but having to find three special (different coloured and large) apples in the countryside beforehand?

View more questions Search