Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DaniLeigh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2009, 02:55 PM
    Traveling as a convicted drug felon
    As a convicted drug felon I would like to know if I am able to leave the United States and go to England for vacation.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Oct 2, 2009, 11:38 AM

Yes but you must apply for visitor's visa. You cannot go under the Visa Waiver Program.

Contact the British Embassy...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Convicted felon marrying another convicted felon [ 2 Answers ]

Can a convicted felon marry another convicted felon? One is still in prison the other is no longer under supervised release. Both are federal cases.

Traveling to Germany and a past felon [ 4 Answers ]

I have a record but am no longer on probation or parole can I travel to Germany?

A convicted felon marrying another felon [ 2 Answers ]

I am a felon and my fiance' has just been picked up by the feds and we were going to get married in 2 weeks. I am wondering if I can still marry him in the federal jail. I know that the government shuns felons around other felons but, we have 3 kids together and I would think that they would allow...

Traveling Felon [ 1 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend who is a convicted Felon. He was sentanced to probation for life. After 10 years of probation, he decided he would rather do his time and get it over with. He served 13 months and has been out for over 3 years now. He originally was busted for selling drugs. We want to...

View more questions Search