Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EVELYNP Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2006, 02:11 PM
    Hpv And Brown Bleeding
    I Was Determine To Have Hpv Last Year And Precancerous Cells And Was Treated And Last Pap Was Normal . Now Am Having Dark Brown Bleeding And Bleeding During Sex And Bowel Movement. Could I Be Pregnant Or Precancerous Cells Have Return?PLEASE HELP
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 31, 2006, 07:55 PM
    This is not something we can diagnose over the internet. If you are having blleding with bowel movements it is extremely important you get to the doctor as soon as possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown Discharge and Then Bright Red Light Bleeding [ 11 Answers ]

My name is Emma and I am 21 soon to be 22. I am married and my husband works offshore... 7 and 7... I have been experiencing some health issues the past 6 months that has never been problems before. Yesterday I went to use the restroom and I noticed a odorless brown-like discharge on my panties. ...

Brown discharge instead of bleeding during period [ 6 Answers ]

I was suppose to start my period like a week ago but instead it has been brown discharge. Sometimes there will be a little blood but for the most part its brown discharge. What is going on and what can I do to help it?

Medium Reddish Brown to Light Brown [ 3 Answers ]

I had been coloring my hair a medium copper brown for about a year. The last time I colored 3 months ago I used medium gold brown. My hair is less red, but still has red undertones. I would like to go to a light golden brown. Is there anyway I can do this without ending up looking like Bozo? Am...

Brown discharge, please help me. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 18 and last week my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time. Well, this was the very first time for me. And the last two times we've had sex, I would look down on the sheets and there would be this brown stain from me. I thought I had gotten my period the first time it happened and then it...

I want to be brown [ 2 Answers ]

Does anybody know the best way to dye hair from black to chestnut brown. I'm thinking cream peroxide to lighten hair then using permanent colour. What do you think?

View more questions Search