Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    omghalp Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2009, 10:55 AM
    Really Like this girl at work.but.(long)
    Hey guys/girls, first time posting here. Figured I'd ask for some advice on this..

So I just recently got a job, been working there for about 5-6 months now. All the time there I have noticed this girl. She just stands out from everyone else there. She has a great personality, is nice, and def. has a sense of humor. We def. have a few things in common.

We've made eye contact a lot of times, and she usually always smiles when we do.
    We've talked about stupid that revolves around work. Nothing really interesting.

A few days ago I was working overtime and was talking to one of my co-workers. He has been there for quite some time, and we were just talking about cars, girls, etc other men stuff lol. And he asks me if I like any of the girls that work here (there are SO MANY girls that work here) and I accidentley let it slip out that I like that one specific girl. Figuring he wouldn't really say anything to her since it wasn't any of his business...

Next few days at work I notice that she looks at me way more often than before. Like I'd be coming down the isle to the register and she'd already be there helping someone but would be looking at me the whole time until I break eye contact. So I'm like hmmm... just maybe? Sweet. The dude I talked with that one night comes up to me and says " I told her, you guys are so shy I just let it all out" For a few seconds I didn't really know what to say I was like oh dude seriously? I think you just messed everything up. And he goes she wanted me to tell you that "she has a boyfriend of 2 years, and that she didn't believe me when I said that you liked her"...

So that same night that he told me all this I was walking down the isle and so was she so I kind of pulled her aside and asked her what the hell that dude told her. And she goes "he told me you had a crush on me, but I didn't believe him, and I already have a boyfriend"... I didn't really get a chance to say anything to her cause my manager came up to me immediately and made me go do some stupid useless .

So that's where I am at, I was planning on asking her (next time I see her) if she has like 5 minutes after work for me to explain everything.

You guys think its even worth it? I mean I like her, I would love for her to break up so we could get together. But I don't want to force her into anything she doesn't want to do... :confused::confused:
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2009, 11:23 AM

Off limits. She has a boyfriend, and dating a co-worker is pretty risky.

Sep 29, 2009, 11:28 AM

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of, should I even ask her for 5 minutes of her time after work to clear it all up? Or just let it go as it is...
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2009, 11:50 AM

no. just leave her alone. What is there to clear up? You told that guy something and he told her.

Sep 29, 2009, 11:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by justcurious55 View Post
    no. just leave her alone. what is there to clear up? you told that guy something and he told her.
    I don't exactly know what he told her though, you know. Plus I didn't want HIM to tell her all that stuff anyway, I wanted too lol.

But whatever, I'll just leave it be and just see what she does, if she does anything. If not, screw it. I'll get it over it eventually.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long should a girl wait to have sex with a guy? [ 7 Answers ]

How long should a girl wait to have sexual intercourse with a guy? Will he view her any different?

The long and curious story of a girl [ 16 Answers ]

Hey guys, I've returned seeking advice on a strange friendship I've had with a certain girl. It's long, but details are needed to put my situation in context. I will try to keep it interesting. Here goes: I met her 3.5 years ago (late 2005) when I was a poor first year student in uni working at...

Never dumped a girl.(long read) [ 3 Answers ]

I've been with my g/f for a little over a year.. Everything was going good and I don't know why but I just changed. I'm 22 and she's 19. I'm attracted to her but lately I've been really attracted to other girls. My girlfriend is extremely emotional, to the point where she tells me she Won't lose...

Girl felx time to have sex look how long you make the rudeboi to sweat,girl flex [ 1 Answers ]

What's the name of the song that goes to this lyrics,girl flex time to have sex look how long you make the rude boy sweat girl flex

I like a girl Who's in a long and dedicated relastionship [ 9 Answers ]

Where to even begin... I met this girl through my cousin first time I met her I fell in love with her eye's her smile her sense of humor just everything about her. So we starting hanging out like every day and the more I got to know her the more I fell in love with her. Which in tales the problem...

View more questions Search