Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vanillawannabe Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2009, 08:08 AM
    I Have Decided to DO IT
    Hi guys, I am new to this forum but actually have been lookig up things to try since 2006. I am sick of it. I need to do this now, this year, and nothing is stopping me. I made a firm decision to use mono. If people say something about it Ill just say I stay out of the sun. I am not a dark skin person, I am Lauren Londons color. I want Alicia Keys color. I want to use monobenzone and I need someone to tell me where they got it, and how it worked for them. No sellers! I can spot you very easily if you are, I have been doing this 3 years now. So actual people who have used mono, let me know. Or knowledgeable people.

(BTW I use Ambi to fade dark spots, then will start using mono, for evenness)
    mobster Posts: 105, Reputation: 0

Sep 29, 2009, 09:36 AM

I haven't used, Monobenzone before,

But I certainly have a lot of experiences, because of where I buy,
    My highly dose of Hydroquinone.

You probably, know that Monobenzone, doesn't light in shades,

It turns you first like oatmeal color,

And it will slowly turn you white, in maybe in patches before, you fully get white color.

Kind of what MJ used because of his Vitiligo.

Anyway, if you want monobenzone good luck.

They do sell in very low concentrations, but if you want

Something more, I was very close to buy it, once.

I don't want to endorse anyone, but there are different people who

Sell them.

You can search after Google maybe "buy monobenzone"

Monobenzone Cream 20% - 60% - MAC - SHIFA Monobenzone Ltd.

But there are some chinese factories,

Who are ripping people off,

I was schocked I was asking some lady, I guess I searched on

Alibaba.com

And she was like it costs 250$$

For pure monobenzone powder, you can mix up with cream.

That was ripping off, that's expensive.

Sep 29, 2009, 09:45 AM

If I just can add

For your own safety,

Look around the page, there are many

HELPFUL topics here,

Just look around, like I did.

People are extremely helpful.

There are many people who experience, and try a lot of stuff,

You might want to read about those topics,

People mention.

Christaline,

Mequinol, people say it bleaches and also gives you a good undertone.

Hydroquinone, of course as for my own personal experience

I put twice a day

4% of hydroquinone, and retin A.

And it is effective for me.
    Meagan91 Posts: 63, Reputation: 3

Sep 29, 2009, 11:04 AM
    If you're lauren london complexion alicias skin colour actually is not that far away.
    Mono is a very drastic measure and as said before it won't lighten you in stages. Instead you will turn white.
    It would be helpful to tell us what u used in the past. So maybe we can suggest you other effective, yet less drastic alternatives.

Sep 29, 2009, 12:42 PM

Oh geez Lauren London is so beautiful.

And correct, I didn't notice that,

Your not far away, you might use hydroquionone to achieve that result.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2009, 05:19 PM
    I agree, Lauren is only a couple of shades away from Alicia so you don't have that far too go. Mono will eventually take you beyond Alicia as it will eventually depig your skin completely with no undertone. There are other lighteners here that others are using with good results... and don't forget spf 70 or higher.
    skin perfect Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2009, 11:50 AM

Where can you buy 4% hydroquinone? And what is this Christaline I'm hearing about? Is it good?

Sep 30, 2009, 12:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by skin perfect View Post
    Where can you buy 4% hydroquinone? and what is this Christaline im hearing about? Is it good?

I never used christaline, I just heard people, in these topics talking about it.

But you can buy, the 4% hydroquinone in different places,

I ordered last time mine on,

https://skin-careonline.com/

Its kind of expensive for 30 bucks,

Because I heard some people, where buying for 15 $

There is also this other guy, who sell

HIGH STRENGTH 4% HYDROQUINONE MELALITE FORTE CREAM For Sale
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2009, 04:45 PM
    Oh you can get hydroquinone much cheaper than $30. Mobster it cost more because the site sells name brands. Generic is the best route as it is the same thing, same results, just get it from a reliable place. I'll be trying the chrystalline soon to see how it works on me. Any good exfoliator will help speed progress.
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

Oct 27, 2009, 06:51 PM
    ... I don't think you should do it. Sigh. When will people ever learn? Mono is NOT something you should play with. At all. You may be light skinned already. But there is still an obvious brown within your skin color. When those patches come and if it doesn't work out the way you want it... Like in many cases with others... What are you going to do then? My goodness when will people learn? STAY-AWAY-FROM-MONO. Didn't you just see that recent post about the man disfigured from mono? His skin is not very dark either. LEAVE-IT-ALONE.
    canuguesswhoiam Posts: 44, Reputation: -1

Oct 27, 2009, 07:12 PM
    I've seen white hispanic and white brazilian resort to it to get "whiter" and they ended up darker, hyperpigmented/freckled than ever!
    Boricua1 Posts: 179, Reputation: 14

Oct 27, 2009, 07:35 PM

Yeah I'm joining the Bandwagon Vanilla, just to say that you really can achieve your results using HQ.. Rather than Mono... because Alicia Keyes is not white... she has a nice creamy complexion and mono will make you pale.. white.. not even really a natural color... or the mequinol will work if HQ is not your thing...
    Boricua1 Posts: 179, Reputation: 14

Oct 27, 2009, 07:37 PM

In fact... the two complexions (Lauren vs Alicia) are so close... you really may be able to just use Kojic products and sunblock...
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Oct 28, 2009, 03:55 AM
    gwia:
    Benoquin's been permanently discontinued in USA by ICN since 2002 and by Valeant in Canada since 2007. that way both viscosity issues and abuse issues are reduced.

lightNlift"
    They dont sell monobenzone in pharmacies anymore, it has been discontinued because of wideaspeard disfigurement, the only company that sells them now is fairnglow.com and they sell the old cream, not freshly manufactured by MAC remedies which has been out of business for a while.
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2009, 08:52 PM
    I see. Well, I'm sure people may be trying to shut down the fairnglow as well sooner or later. I thought medically doctors still give it to vitiligo patients, or are they slowly moving towards mequinol so they can avoid mono all together?
    12cooperv Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2009, 01:37 PM

I would die just to be your color.
    dolice Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

Jan 14, 2010, 03:32 PM

Does mac-shifa sells pure monobenzone?have anybody purchased from them?

Jan 14, 2010, 03:35 PM

How does monobenzone powder look like?how does it taste?does it look like salt crystals or refined powder?

Jan 14, 2010, 03:45 PM

Does purest monobenzone taste like tangy sour?
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2010, 04:19 PM

Please do not eat monobenzone powder, or even taste. I doubt the doctors taste and eat their mono before prescribing. And if it isn't mono, you could possibly be digesting:

- asbestos
    - rat poisoning mix
    - or mercury mix

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I have decided. [ 7 Answers ]

Hello. Some of you may have been following along my other post. But long story short, I started babysitting for a ladie who works with my husband and lives next door to us. I only just met her 2 weeks ago. I started sitting for her kids a week and a half ago I think. And I STRONGLY...

Haven't decided on a name yet! [ 13 Answers ]

I was just curious to know if anyone ever had any problems deciding the name of their baby. I am due January 1st and have done had all the things you can do while your pregnant. I got a 3d ultrasound, a teddy bear with my baby heart beat, scrapbooking everything, saving the measurements I each...

My Dog Decided Not to Eat Much [ 2 Answers ]

Recently my fiancé and I have been living away from our 1 1/2 year old Chocolate Lab, only until our house gets finished being built. She lives at his parents house outside (which she's not used to). We visit her at least three times a week. She has been there for about 2 weeks and just decided...

Ex confused, and now decided another man [ 2 Answers ]

Lets do this quick Im 19, She's 18, Both in same college but don't really make much contact now other than MSN We meet by a mutual friend that knew us, we instantly fell in love, we had a 2 years and 6 months relationship: The problem? Mine, I was selfish, lacked romantic details, lacked...

View more questions Search