Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maz09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2009, 05:52 AM
    Selling my house after a split
    I have split up with my partner. I want to sell the house and move on but my partner will not sell, we only had the property 2 years. What can I do?
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2009, 06:46 AM

Well, are both of your names on the deed and mortgage?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Must I, by law, sell my (our) house in a divorce split? [ 2 Answers ]

My husband (no, my name is not dennis, I am a female.. don't know what got into me with this log in name! ).. - is threatening to serve me papers, and that I MUST agree to sell our house (so he can go off and buy another one in another (cheap) state.. and I, will undoubtedly get screwed, as where...

Can the main electric line coming into the house be split? [ 2 Answers ]

We have an underground line from the meter to our house. We have added a new Living area. Can we dig down and split the main line to come into the house at a different location for the new addition?

Selling a house [ 2 Answers ]

I have heard that a fireplace adds 12% to the value of house when selling. Can anyone confirm this, because it sounds like a lot?

Selling House [ 1 Answers ]

I am selling my house (by owner) -- looking for templates that I can use for flyers. Thanks

Selling house after less than 2 yrs [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a house a year and a half ago and may need to move because of my job. What do I need to know regarding taxes on the sale? If I put all the money from the sale of my house into a new house, will I be exempt from taxes?

View more questions Search