Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

Sep 29, 2009, 03:09 AM
    I never thought I say this. But I think I'm too light.
    Ugh. I must have gotten out of hand with the Christaline. I would use it once or twice a day. And then the fish oil pills on top of that. Oh my God. Even with my make up from when I had darker skin. I still look too light for my liking. I like being a caramel. Right now I'm like... I don't know how to explain it. Like the girls from sister sister. When they were young and blindingly light with the curly hair. Ew. I hate being like this. I want to go back to caramel. I got to lay off the Christaline. Lol. I guess I didn't notice I was getting out of hand until a good friend who knew me from when I was dark pulled me aside and asked me what was up with my skin and why the hell did I look so light. I really had to reality check myself. My goodness. I kind of don't want to leave my apartment to go to classes. I look too light. :(

Sep 29, 2009, 03:13 AM

OMG. I am soooo freaking out. I can't go to class looking this light. I spent the whole day yesterday bleaching because I didn't have any classes after 9 am. Blah. I'm too bright. I'm going to try and put on a bronzer and look for darker make up.
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2009, 03:29 AM

That's what happened when I used bio claire lol when I constantly usuing it. I was super light classmates and friends did not approve at all and the negative comments came around as soon as the spots and that article about bio clare showed up so I stopped.. I want to be beyonces complexion and I can't wait to see results from the crystaline.

Sep 29, 2009, 07:13 AM

Wow! So you know exactly what I'm talking about! And no. I can't be Beyonce's color. It would be sooooo dramatic. I think even the hot color of caramel that I want to get back to is too dramatic. But people who don't know what my original color is won't notice. Heh heh. Love college!
    sagluva Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2009, 07:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownDeceit View Post
    OMG. I am soooo freaking out. I can't go to class looking this light. I spent the whole day yesterday bleaching because I didn't have any classes after 9 am. Blah. I'm too bright. I'm gonna try and put on a bronzer and look for darker make up.
    Have you used crstalline on your body and does it work? I don't intend to use it on my face because I have acne prone skin and scared it will cause me to breakout
    sagluva Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2009, 07:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by weezing View Post
    That's what happened when I used bio claire lol when I constantly usuing it. I was super light classmates and friends did not approve at all and the negative comments came around as soon as the spots and that article about bio clare showed up so I stopped.. I wanna be beyonces complexion and I can't wait to see results from the crystaline.
    Does bio claire really work on your body? I don't care if its dangerous.lol.. have enver used it.. how many shades did it lighten your body?
    Meagan91 Posts: 63, Reputation: 3

Sep 29, 2009, 11:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownDeceit View Post
    OMG. I am soooo freaking out. I can't go to class looking this light. I spent the whole day yesterday bleaching because I didn't have any classes after 9 am. Blah. I'm too bright. I'm gonna try and put on a bronzer and look for darker make up.
    Looking too light, that's one worry Id like to have :)
    Jokes aside, I know what you mean. When I used Bio Claire I lightened so fast, that I didn't even realized. But I didn't use it religiously, i.e. three times a day and not for a very long period.
    Id really like to see some before and after pictures, if you don't mind
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Sep 30, 2009, 01:46 PM

Yeah brown deciet your photo didn't work remember! Can you send them to me again! :D
    How long have you been on the crystaline?
    Is that all your using with that fish oil thing?

Sep 30, 2009, 02:01 PM

I went out and sat in the sun for a while today. I think I've succeeded in getting my deep caramel shade back. I love it. Blah. Never that light again. It looked so unnatural on me. I think it's important that we know when to stop. Sometimes it takes someone in our lives to pull us aside and tell us that we look CRAZY. Lol. I feel beautiful though.

Sep 30, 2009, 02:02 PM

Sep 30, 2009, 02:06 PM

fairr ask another member. I don't have the pics on my lap top. Only on my home computer. Ask golden or sexy or red

Sep 30, 2009, 02:07 PM

Oh OK thanks
    Klaas Posts: 58, Reputation: -1

Sep 30, 2009, 08:48 PM

I rather to be too dark than too light. I'm not trying to get Beyonce or Mariah Carey complexion like many of you are, just trying to hit that perfect brown shade. Not to dark and Not to light.

Sep 30, 2009, 11:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaas View Post
    I rather to be too dark than too light. I'm not trying to get Beyonce or Mariah Carey complexion like many of you are, just trying to hit that perfect brown shade. Not to dark and Not to light.
    I totally agree. Not everyone's facial features sit well with extremely light skin, and it also does tend to look very unnatural
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Oct 1, 2009, 10:05 AM

Brown.. you did show me before and after images of yourself too..

I think your complexion is flawless in both pics...

The difference is significant if not drastic... I personaly loved your pre colour...
    Lukd amazing on you !
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2009, 10:29 AM
    I agree. Brown can you tell me what shade of foundation matches your skin now and what brand? It's good that you were able to achieve this and now you can let your skin darken a bit to your liking and just maintain. Are your hands and arms showing any lightening? Oh, and I also wanted to ask what the fish oil supplements are for, I know it's rich in omega 3 & 6 fatty acids but I have read little about this, does it help your skin to become clearer?

Oct 1, 2009, 10:39 AM

Oh No... I don't think a person who lightens artificially can control his lightening..

So if brown your however light now, stick to it,, because if you darken . Your body is predisposed to going dark, you will end up dark like before.. and once your body has fought that so called ailment ( to your body lightening is an ailment ) it may possibly never come back..

Don't leggo of your lightening... I know what I am talking about.. I have been there before ! Being called fair all the time and suddenly being called a light brown skinned pakistani again, I am unable to get over the fact that my body is refusing to lighten up now... No matter WHAT I USE!

Oct 1, 2009, 10:39 AM
    FYI - I am not Pakistani... my colour is similar to theirs though !
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2009, 02:09 PM
    I'm not telling her that she should stop using it, I am saying that now she can maintain a certain number of times a week in order to get the shade she wants but still have a light tone of her choosing.
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Oct 1, 2009, 03:15 PM

What is Crystaline? Do you mean the 55H+ cristalline?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

But I thought he/she was different. [ 2 Answers ]

Its funny a lot of the common ground everyone shares during a break up (re: Break up Survival Guide). Its amazing sometimes how long it takes you to sink that your ex is no different than anyone else's. We'd all like to hope that they will change their minds, "not him! NOT HIM!", that MY...

I thought I was doing so well. [ 4 Answers ]

I've posted about my break up already on here.(https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/trying-nc-but-want-let-him-know-something-199307.html) Talking to people on here has helped me out a lot during these weeks after the break up. This past weekend I found out about how he's dating this...

Just a thought [ 7 Answers ]

Do you think an active volcano under Antarctica would cause the ice to melt ? :confused: Volcano under the Antarctic 21/01/2008

What do you think she thought ? [ 17 Answers ]

Last night at church I saw the ex walk in with her guy, she left me to go back to him, we got on well but she never got over him, she left him because he did not treat her well, she says he has changed now, anyhow she did not see me when she walked in, but at the end of the service I saw them...

View more questions Search