Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Oct 3, 2009, 02:06 PM

I think France, I have to check my bottle and see.
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

Oct 3, 2009, 05:05 PM

So when I got home yesterday my mother didn't say anything about my skin complexion. She just asked me why I was using such dark make up on my face. In my head I've been thinking that it's too light for my face... Ever since my friend pulled me aside. I've been paranoid. It's like in my head I don't know what looks normal anymore. I never know my real complexion until I'm standing next to other women in a mirror. That's when I have my reality checks. It's crazy.

Oct 3, 2009, 05:46 PM

What are you using for your arms?
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

Oct 3, 2009, 06:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by so sexy View Post
    what are you using for your arms?

Sometimes I put the Christaline on my arms... But honestly that's like maybe once a week. I really haven't been doing much to my arms. I've been wearing mostly long sleeves.

Oct 4, 2009, 06:27 AM

The same here , the last few days I have been applying it to my arms.
    meagro5 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2009, 12:22 AM
    This thread really gave me hope.I have been using bio claire for two months now and I'll admit it has lightened me 1/2 shade but I am currently Kelly Rowland'S skin tone wishing to be gabrielle union or perhaps even solange.This chrystilline sounds great .please keep the post coming and please list some websites that sell genuine 55+h if possible
    itsamor Posts: 196, Reputation: 12

Oct 5, 2009, 12:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by meagro5 View Post
    This thread really gave me hope.I have been using bio claire for two months now and I'll admit it has lightened me 1/2 shade but I am currently Kelly Rowland'S skin tone wishing to be gabrielle union or perhaps even solange.This chrystilline sounds great .please keep the post coming and please list some websites that sell genuine 55+h if possible

Email address deleted, all follow up has to be on the site. Also advertising and selling on the board is not allowed. FR Chuck
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Oct 5, 2009, 12:37 AM

itsamor are you from the UK?

Oct 5, 2009, 12:47 AM

Nope.. why you ask? I have british ancestry though

Oct 5, 2009, 12:49 AM

Oh because this product is available in most black beauty supply stores over here!

Oct 5, 2009, 12:50 AM

In america or uk?

Oct 5, 2009, 12:51 AM
    I feel awkward going to african american beauty stores cause they stare at me like is she doing in here.. specially when I'm looking for skin lightening products haha. I'm weird

Oct 5, 2009, 12:59 AM

In the UK
    And don't worry I feel the same!
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 01:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by itsamor View Post
    I feel awkward going to african american beauty stores cause they stare at me like is she doing in here..specially when im looking for skin lightening products haha. I'm weird
    Lol... I see Caucasian women come to a couple of the beauty stores in the States where I go to, and see them very often buying hair pieces, wigs, and skin products. I never seen one buy lightening products though.

Oct 5, 2009, 01:06 AM

Funny thing is I'm pretty much the palest of all my friends "the white ones" and everybody makes fun of me calling me white a** and say I need a tan but.. I see beauty in pure white skin that nobody understands (not even I) And I'm into wearing crazy colors and make-up ,bright hair and tattoos all look amazing on pale white skin. It's kind of like some strange obsession I got out of nowhere. I just think it's the best look for me. I hate being so vain =[

Oct 5, 2009, 01:09 AM
    Yet guys do prefer sexy tan bodys. But I don't live to impress anyone but myself =]
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 01:55 AM
    I like your look, I think it's cute. It has this goth/punk kind of style. Reminds me of some of the kids who were in my art class when I was in high school, that was their style too. Your look is very similar to the Japanese animation characters too, I love anime.

Oct 5, 2009, 02:04 AM

Haha I ALWAYS get that.anime character haha one time some one thought I was asian xD I don't know why
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 02:09 AM
    Lol... I believe it, that style is very popular in Japan. You should take visit there

Oct 5, 2009, 02:24 AM

Lol haha love the pictures. Yea I should I'd love to go shopping I have a friend who visits every year maybe I can go next time and find some top secret asian creams and spill the beans hahahaha

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

But I thought he/she was different. [ 2 Answers ]

Its funny a lot of the common ground everyone shares during a break up (re: Break up Survival Guide). Its amazing sometimes how long it takes you to sink that your ex is no different than anyone else's. We'd all like to hope that they will change their minds, "not him! NOT HIM!", that MY...

I thought I was doing so well. [ 4 Answers ]

I've posted about my break up already on here.(https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/trying-nc-but-want-let-him-know-something-199307.html) Talking to people on here has helped me out a lot during these weeks after the break up. This past weekend I found out about how he's dating this...

Just a thought [ 7 Answers ]

Do you think an active volcano under Antarctica would cause the ice to melt ? :confused: Volcano under the Antarctic 21/01/2008

What do you think she thought ? [ 17 Answers ]

Last night at church I saw the ex walk in with her guy, she left me to go back to him, we got on well but she never got over him, she left him because he did not treat her well, she says he has changed now, anyhow she did not see me when she walked in, but at the end of the service I saw them...

View more questions Search