Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

Oct 1, 2009, 05:43 PM

I use MAC NW40 (M·A·C Cosmetics | Studio Tech). And yes. I am so glad that I discovered fish oil. I swear doctors don't want us to find out about it. All of the things I have been using to fight acne. And my answer was in these 8 dollar pills I bought from the drug store. How ing annoying. You will not get acne. Like at all. I know it sounds unbelievable. But you just have to try it to see the results. And it makes your skin brighter. I'm in love with it. And yeah. I think I'm going to just lighten up on my regimen. Both golden and imsogorgeous are right. I see both of your points. And yes vicky it's the 55H+. I'm going home for the weekend. We'll see what my mother says when she sees me. Lol!
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Oct 1, 2009, 05:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicky_D View Post
    What is Crystaline? Do you mean the 55H+ cristalline?
    Yes
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Oct 1, 2009, 05:50 PM

I haven't used my cristaline in about a week. I have to get something strong for my arms. I'm starting to look weird.

Oct 1, 2009, 06:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by so sexy View Post
    i haven't used my cristaline in about a week. I have to get something strong for my arms. I'm starting to look weird.
    Exactly!
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2009, 06:37 PM
    Thanks Brown. You have spoken much about the fish oil and I know it's good for the health, so this should also work great for my acne and I'll get some too. Can you tell me which brand you get?

Oct 1, 2009, 11:43 PM

I get Nature's Bounty. I think there are a lot of other good brands too. So if you can't find this one don't panic. I just like this one because it's tested for mercury and says mercury free on the bottle to ensure that it is tested. What's important is that you find one that is mercury free and one that is rich in EPA and DHA
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2009, 12:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownDeceit View Post
    I use MAC NW40 ]error
    NW40 is light, nice tan color. I wonder what your mom will say?

Oct 2, 2009, 12:33 AM

I know! I can't wait either! She's already been saying that I'm chasing her skin color! (Getting close to it. But she's only joking. I'm not where near that light! That'd cause WAY TOO MANY QUESTIONS). But what I really want is to figure out a way to get this shiny bronze color that Solange has here I like my color. But I do find it's a tad bit dull. I want that shine. Maybe she's using a bronzer? I don't know.
    dessaml Posts: 210, Reputation: 9

Oct 2, 2009, 12:42 AM
    I know! I can't wait either! She's already been saying that I'm chasing her skin color! (Getting close to it. But she's only joking. I'm not where near that light! That'd cause WAY TOO MANY QUESTIONS). But what I really want is to figure out a way to get this shiny bronze color that Solange has here I like my color. But I do find it's a tad bit dull. I want that shine. Maybe she's using a bronzer? I don't know.
    Mac has a misting/setting spray that gives you that healthy glow. I almost bought it. But it was kind of expensive.

Oct 2, 2009, 12:46 AM
    OMG. I am soooo freaking out. I can't go to class looking this light. I spent the whole day yesterday bleaching because I didn't have any classes after 9 am. Blah. I'm too bright. I'm gonna try and put on a bronzer and look for darker make up.
    You'll forgive me if I have NO sympathy for you... but I'm just jealous, and I admit it.;)

Oct 2, 2009, 12:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dessaml View Post
    You'll forgive me if I have NO sympathy for you....but I'm just jealous, and I admit it.;)
    Thanks! I'll look into the misting spray! And don't be jealous. You can achieve my color if not lighter in no time. Everyone's hopping on the 55H+ bandwagon. I've only used the Christaline so far. But someone said that the lotion is lightening their body pretty quickly too. So I'll have to look into that next. Because I'm wearing long sleeves lately to hide the contrast in skin tones.

Oct 2, 2009, 12:54 AM

And though it may sound good to be "too light" it's really a problem because lightening your skin is soooo frowned upon in our society. So to have that dramatic of a difference. And in such little time. I would raise quite a few eyebrows.

Oct 2, 2009, 02:14 AM
    Thanks! I'll look into the misting spray! And don't be jealous. You can achieve my color if not lighter in no time. Everyones hopping on the 55H+ bandwagon. I've only used the Christaline so far. But someone said that the lotion is lightening their body pretty quickly too. So I'll have to look into that next. Because I'm wearing long sleeves lately to hide the contrast in skin tones.
    I'm going to buy this stuff for sure, I just don't understand why it isn't more popular if it lightens so well and it moderately priced

Oct 2, 2009, 02:30 AM
    I'm gonna buy this stuff for sure, I just dont understand why it isnt more popular if it lightens so well and it moderately priced
    I think people tend to flock more toward what's really expensive and overrated... expecting dramatic results... I really didn't think this would work to be honest. It's glycerin for crying out loud!

Oct 2, 2009, 03:27 AM
    I think people tend to flock more toward what's really expensive and overrated....expecting dramatic results.... I really didn't think this would work to be honest. It's glycerin for crying out loud!
    I will!! You have created quite a stir for this product, thanks for being the human guinea pig!! ;)

Oct 2, 2009, 05:06 AM
    I will!!!!!!!!! You have created quite a stir for this product, thanks for being the human guinea pig!!!!!;)
    I know! Lol. But everyone's getting fast results. I need to try the lotion for my body. My arms and legs need to catch up to my face and neck.
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Oct 2, 2009, 07:59 AM

Yeah that's what wer're talking about
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2009, 04:43 PM
    It's good that it's getting cooler outside so you can lighten the body and have it covered for a few months. So when spring and summer come along, your body will be much lighter. I have also tried understanding why it is not as well-known. I guess a combination of things, people do tend to flock to a skin products that are costly with the idea more cost equals a better product, which isn't always true. I was thinking maybe it is mainly popular in France or is a recent product with little exposure perhaps? Maybe not
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Oct 3, 2009, 01:57 PM

Just out of interest, does anyone know where it is manufactured. Not sure if it is labelled on your products.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Oct 3, 2009, 02:00 PM
    And though it may sound good to be "too light" it's really a problem because lightening your skin is soooo frowned upon in our society. So to have that dramatic of a difference. And in such little time. I would raise quite a few eyebrows.

Let 'em raise them and then go and mind their own d**n business! I am so glad it's working for you! They probably want to know your secret anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

But I thought he/she was different. [ 2 Answers ]

Its funny a lot of the common ground everyone shares during a break up (re: Break up Survival Guide). Its amazing sometimes how long it takes you to sink that your ex is no different than anyone else's. We'd all like to hope that they will change their minds, "not him! NOT HIM!", that MY...

I thought I was doing so well. [ 4 Answers ]

I've posted about my break up already on here.(https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/trying-nc-but-want-let-him-know-something-199307.html) Talking to people on here has helped me out a lot during these weeks after the break up. This past weekend I found out about how he's dating this...

Just a thought [ 7 Answers ]

Do you think an active volcano under Antarctica would cause the ice to melt ? :confused: Volcano under the Antarctic 21/01/2008

What do you think she thought ? [ 17 Answers ]

Last night at church I saw the ex walk in with her guy, she left me to go back to him, we got on well but she never got over him, she left him because he did not treat her well, she says he has changed now, anyhow she did not see me when she walked in, but at the end of the service I saw them...

View more questions Search