Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nick88 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2009, 10:05 PM
    What do you think?
    So I been with this guy for about 9 months.. he's been telling me that we are going to officially go out in September because we wanted our fun over the summer. I didn't have a problem with it so it was fine.. Extra information about him: we never went on an official date. He stoods me up occasionally and a few times when I was out he acted like he didn't know me. So now September comes along and one day he says lets take the plunge.. he said he has a plan. Two weeks pass by I tell him if this is really going anywhere? He says ill tell you later.. later comes and he texts me saying lets do it. He invited me over his friends house and we hang out the whole day. This is surprising because we never hang out during the day. Ever since I met him, we either hung out at the bar or in his bedroom and late at night. So at this point I'm thinking we are boyfriend and girlfriend.. I come over we act like we are going out.. I'm so happy. Later that night we were drunk and talking.. I ask him again if this is really going anywhere because I wanted to know where we stood. He says I think so.. So now I know that we aren't going out at that moment. Then he calls my name and hesitates to ask me something.. and I know it was the question but he didn't ask me. =( by that time we were very intoxicated.. I don't really remember what happened after that but I started crying because then he tells me that he was going to ask me out but he didn't. The next day we act fine like nothing happened.. Then I txted him later that night and said what was the question.. he says ill tell you in due time and that he is postponing it. =/ A week passes he is acting amazingly sweet and nice to me until one day comes and totally out of the blue... calls me a ho. He tells me that nobody wants me and to face the facts. He pretty much ended it because I txted his friend to see if they wanted to go out that night. And all this was over a text. I find this extremely weird and he might be bipolar if this is true. Everything doesn't make sense because he had told me that he likes me too much... and a few times I love you over text in some drunken nights. Now I don't know what to believe or what to do about it.. Should I call him to talk or should I wait to see if he contacts me. Maybe he wants to see if I care I don't know.. I'm very confused. I like him a lot and I really thought me and him could hit it off if we were a couple. What do you think?
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2009, 12:04 AM
    Sorry but you should stay away from this complete wast of time and space.
    Never mind whatever mental disorders he may or may not be suffering from, avoid any involvement with him.
    Work on building up your selfesteem
    Work on being happy with who you are and don't spend any more time trying to figure out where he s coming from.
    Sylvanta Sybil Posts: 74, Reputation: 5

Sep 29, 2009, 12:06 AM

Sweetie I think he's playing a little game with you. Some people get satisfaction from the fact that someone's gung-ho over them. He loves it when you're after him. He doesn't respect you dear, don't think he'll ever change. He's obviously better drunk than sober.

If you want to play along, play hard to get (REALLY hard to get, and I know it's hard when you like the guy, but it's fun, too.)

Peace! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search