Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    astroboy9679 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Sep 28, 2009, 09:09 PM
    This is about Ringnecks
    I hope any one can help can male ringnecks set on eggs .I have Two males I think with one hen.the hen lay eggs and the boy is sitting on them.I hope any one can help
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2009, 09:29 PM

Ringneck Doves or Ringneck Parakeets?
    astroboy9679 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Sep 29, 2009, 12:38 AM
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN I ask IF ANY ONE KNOWS ABOUT RINGNECKS BIRDS AND YOU REPLY WITH __________________

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."

Thomas Jefferson
    3rd president of USA (1743 - 1826)
    :mad:IF YOU Don't KNOW Don't REPLY MATE...
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2009, 01:55 AM

You didn't answer my question about your question. So, yeah, I don't know. Doves have very different nesting habits than the Psittacula species. Knowing what type of birds you are asking about is pertinent to the answer.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2009, 04:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by astroboy9679 View Post
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN I ask IF ANY ONE KNOWS ABOUT RINGNECKS BIRDS AND YOU REPLY WITH __________________

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."

Thomas Jefferson
    3rd president of USA (1743 - 1826)
    :mad:IF YOU DONT KNOW DONT REPLY MATE.....
    You need to calm down and learn more about message boards before going off at people.

Nearly everyone on this site has a SIGNATURE at the end of their post, this appears after EVERY SINGLE post they make...

You did not answer the question simoneaugie asked... are the ring neck DOVES or PARAKEETS.

END MESSAGE!!
    (below this is my signature in case anyone gets confused)
    :rolleyes:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Breeding Indian Ringnecks [ 2 Answers ]

HI Could someone please tell me weather I can keep to breeding pairs Of indian ringneck parrots in the same cage, or do I have to separate the two pairs

Housing and breeding ringnecks [ 1 Answers ]

hi I have 3 pairs of ringnecks. pair 1 lutino hen / creamino cock pair 2 blue hen / green yellow headed cock pair 3 green hen / lutino cock can you tell me whast sort of colours I will get from pair 2 & 3. can you tell me the size of an aviary I need for them

View more questions Search