Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aus76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2009, 08:15 PM
    Break up
    I broke up with her. And I'm as lonely as . She was heartbroken at first but seems to be getting over it. Ive done a silly thing and deleted her number ( or have I ) . As we were in contact and I kept telling her I missed her. I don't think its fair because she keeps writing back conversational stuff and mentioning that she misses me but putting on a brave face. I can't differentiate between the loneliness or if I want to be back with her. The last thing I want is to get back with her and then realise I don't want to be with her again as that's just not fair. Any advice.
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Sep 28, 2009, 08:34 PM

Yes, we have lots of advice on here if you haven't already looked around. Look at some of our stickies on here about no contact rules and getting back to yourself now that you're single.

No contact is a must if you want to get over this girl. If you don't trust yourself around her you have to remove her from your life maybe you need time to think things over, that's OK, but do it without her.. once a few weeks go by you will be seeing a lot more clearly as to why you should or shouldn't be with her.

But in the meantime of all that thinking, get out there and start a new hobby, and make new friends.. discover yourself once again.. there are plenty of fish out in the sea, remember that!
    troy70 Posts: 66, Reputation: 14

Sep 28, 2009, 08:42 PM

Remember the reason you split up with her to begin with... If you guys had a healthy relationship there's going to be things you miss/regret. But like plonak said, read the stickies, find some new hobbies, make new friends, and you'll be A OK!

Good luck bud

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reasons girls break up vs. Why guys break up [ 12 Answers ]

Hello all: Having recently been broken up with my girlfriend and reading some of the posts on this site, I became curious as to why girls break up vs. why guys break up when there is really nothing wrong with the relationship (ie no fighting no obvious cheating, etc). I don't think its always...

Break/break-up : Not sure how things are left [ 7 Answers ]

I've been seeing a girl for a few months, unfortunately a lot of it is long distance (as I am at Uni away from home). It seemed to go really well, could talk for hours about anything, she told me that every minute with her was perfect, I was all she wanted, and she loved me so much... etc etc. I...

We're on a break but I don't want to. I don't know weather to break up with him or not. [ 3 Answers ]

So we've been going out for 2 months, and he cheated on me once a while ago because he's been having alcohol problems and became so drunk that he doesn't remember any of the night. But they only made out because I have many many sources. And he was so sorry he cried and everything and had a huge...

Girlfriend of year and half wants a break/break up [ 14 Answers ]

Hello everyone. This is my first time posting hopefully you guys can help me out here. I have been with the same girl for on off about 3 years now. The most recent time we have been going out has been a year and a half and now all of a sudden she wants a break/breakup. I guess I kind of saw...

View more questions Search