Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MParra2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2009, 08:03 PM
    Hardie irrigation system seems dead
    We have a Hardie irrigation sprinkler system that is set to water our front and back yards. I noticed our plants looked dry, so I checked the box that's hooked up to the side of the house. It was set with the correct time and it was set to water automatically. However, when I checked it tonight, it just shows the digits 24 and won't let me do anything - I can't set the time, I can get the sprinklers to run, etc. It seems dead... but is there a way to reset it or program it? Thanks!!
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2009, 09:24 PM

Unplug. If there is a battery unplug it too. Wait about 5 minutes. Install battery. Try powering up.

There is a sprinkler controller, I thin it's called Cyberrain that consults the internet weather before watering.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Sep 29, 2009, 04:52 AM
    How old is your system? Tom
    MParra2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2009, 08:08 AM

We are not the original owners, so I'm not exactly sure. Our house was built in 1998, but we don't know who/when the sprinkler system was installed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I set the station on a Hardie HR-6100 irrigation system? [ 5 Answers ]

The technical writer who composed the instruction manual didn't bother to tell how one sets the station before attempting manual watering. Can anybody tell me how to select the station?

James Hardie Irrigation system. [ 3 Answers ]

How do I set the irrigation system to run every other day.

James Hardie Irrigation timer [ 1 Answers ]

I need the irrigation manual for James Hardie Timer Model # PN790201 in order to program my system. Thank you, Meg

Hardie Irrigation Rain Dial Sprinkler System [ 3 Answers ]

We recently bouht a house with this type of sprinkler system. The system was shut down before the winter and we are ready to get it running again. How do you get this system up and running after a winter shut down. Thanks for whatever help you can give.:)

View more questions Search