Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    34Boyten Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2009, 06:23 PM
    Searching song title, possible disney song, "wambewe"
    Hey Everyone,

I really need help finding a song title. I believe the song is a disney song, just because it strikes me as one with the catchy tune it has. Unfortunately I do not know any lyrics, but a voice keeps repeating "wambewe" pronounced "wam bo way", basically throughout the whole song. I have heard the song on various occasions, I think one was even while watching a disney movie. Anyway, I don't have enough leads to find the song on the net, and it would be awesome of someone could help me out, since the tune just refuses to leave my head :). Thanks!
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 28, 2009, 06:57 PM
    The Lion Sleeps Tonight by The Tokens

YouTube - The Tokens - The Lion Sleeps Tonight
    34Boyten Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2009, 05:13 PM

Hmm no, I do know this song... but it's not it. Thanks anyway :). The song I am looking for is much newer, I believe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song title/artist for "my heart beats just like a drum" [ 3 Answers ]

I don't the name or artist of this song but it is a dance track that would probably be played in clubs that goes something like" and my heart beats just like a drum..." . Can anyone help?

"Fire on the mountains, lighting in the air"? Song title, group? [ 2 Answers ]

Fire on the mountain, lighting in the air, cold in them hills.. Name of song & Group?

Searching for a song "shadows on the wall". [ 1 Answers ]

I want to trace a song I heard in 1977 sung by a female artist I can remember the line "Shadows on the wall" which was a recurring refrain.

View more questions Search