Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FL007 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2009, 05:47 PM
    Print Spooler
    The Print Spooler service terminated unexpectedly on Windows 2003 Server. How to I fix this problem Thank you
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2009, 08:49 PM

Have you restarted the computer since this happened?

Any changes that either happened or that you perhaps made to your computer around the time that the problem started; particularly any Software or Hardware that you installed or setup.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Print spooler not working :( help please [ 17 Answers ]

OK first of all my dad wanted to move the computer so he just unplugged all the wires and replugged them... before we moved the computer, the printer was still working and after we moved the computer, and replugged the printer, the hp deskjet printer is missing when I go to "Printers and Faxes" and...

Print spooler keeps stopping [ 7 Answers ]

I am trying to install a printer but it keeps telling me the print spooler has stopped. I went into component services and re-started the print spooler service. I tried to install the printer again and again it tells me the print spooler stopped. I go back and check and yes, it quit again. Also...

Print Spooler will not run [ 1 Answers ]

I am SA for a Windows 2003 Server, used to add network printers. I was adding a printer, and a software program started installing on it's own(HP 1510). I tried to stop it, and now my print spooler will not start. Also, on my printers page under the start menu, the printers that were on it are...

Print spooler keeps stopping [ 3 Answers ]

My print spooler stops before every print job. I have the vista operating system. It won't let me install any new printer:mad:

Print spooler [ 3 Answers ]

Every time I turn my computer on my print spooler is running and I have to go in to my computer and the manage area and shut it down and then go back in and start it back up every time I want to print something. Is there anyway to debug it so I don't have to do this every time?

View more questions Search