Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fxr42000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2009, 03:05 PM
    Lower back pain
    I'm living with lower back pain. So, I seen this TV program about (back2life) Does this really help to stop the pain?
    woodpony22 Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Jan 17, 2010, 03:21 PM

Lower back pain can often be the result of tight hamstrings. Suggest you find a good chiropractor. Have him/her test your hamstrings, loosen them and then recheck them several times over a ten day period.
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2010, 03:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fxr42000 View Post
    I'm living with lower back pain. So, I seen this TV program about (back2life) Does this really help to stop the pain?
    Probably not. I have dealt with lower back pain for several decades and have tried lots of different things (including surgery). Maintaining good muscle tone throughout the back, hips and abdomen, gentle stretching of the front and back of the thigh, cardiovascular exercise, and NOT SITTING for long periods are the best things for the lower back.

This is just a machine that makes your hips move. You don't really need a machine for that. Also, it says it opens up the space between the vertebrae, which is unlikely and not necessarily good thing if it did work.

What makes your back pain worse?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in lower back and Hip [ 1 Answers ]

Hello... I herniated a disc about a year ago and had surgery in December... everything looked good... I was working out again until Friday. I tried to pick up a dumbbell, felt a sharp pain and now Im stuck with lower back pain again that kind of shifts into my hip area. I don't even know what's...

Pain at lower abdoen left and right and at lower back [ 2 Answers ]

I am 27 years old and I am feel pain at lower abdomen left and right and at lower back. Although it is not a huge pain but a little bit on and of some times. Please guide me. Thanks,

Lower Back Pain [ 3 Answers ]

2 years ago I started having this really bad lower back pain, and when I touched the source of the pain, there was a weird feeling knot. I went to physical therapy for it, and it hurt so bad I cried every day from it - and it was very difficult bending over, getting up at a normal speed, moving...

Lower abdominal pain and back pain [ 1 Answers ]

Constant pain in lower abdomen. Bleeding since birth of second child in July

View more questions Search