Halloween ?
    Hello everyone ,

I'm having trouble with coming up with a halloween costume for this year
    I want to be unique and not slutty
    Any suggestions would be greatly apreciated
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2009, 01:10 PM

What kind of things do you like... scary stuff,girly stuff.macho stuff,disney?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 28, 2009, 01:14 PM
    You could be a Black Eyed Pea... Wear a black sweat suit, blacken your eye and used duct tape to tape the letter P on your shirt. LOL
    chikiemonki Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Sep 28, 2009, 05:09 PM

I love scary things, lol I'm kind of a scary thing myself, I'm not very girly at all

And I love unique obscure things
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2009, 09:01 AM

How about a victorian vampire?

Or the bridemaid from hell.

Fallen angel.
    havekitten Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Oct 2, 2009, 07:53 PM

CrayonScribbles Posts: 52, Reputation: 6

Oct 17, 2009, 02:11 PM
    I am very much into that style too. I got myself an old victorian dress and a ton of eyeliner, lipstick and fake blood...

I think whatever you find that you like is good, and you could go all out with accessories or makeup
    SuperPIRATEkid Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Oct 22, 2009, 06:39 AM

Hmmm, once for halloween, ffor my face makeup I udes eyeliner and drew thorns on my face, so you could do that but whatever you like :) maby you could do a "crow queen/princess" wear a black dress with long (or small but long is better) black feathered wings and a black feathered necklace or something. Maby (if you have time) get black contact lenses :)
    orientaldragon Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2009, 02:51 AM
    :) As women, we have more choices when it comes to costumes, but there is one thing that you should remember – don’t look ugly. Which means even if you’re a witch, don’t wear scary Halloween Costume but instead look pretty.

Wish it helps, good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Halloween, Anyone? [ 30 Answers ]

We might have had this discussion before - if so, sorry for bringing it up again. Anyway, I read this article today: Should Christians Celebrate Halloween? -- CBN.com Spiritual Life And am curious as to what the Christians on AMHD do for/about Halloween? In the above article it is a holiday...

Halloween fog [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me out with a DIY fog machine? I've built a 16 ft Pirate Ship in the shallow end of our pond & need fog in 48 hrs. Thanks.

How old is to old to go out for halloween? [ 8 Answers ]

I was listening to the radio this morning and the people on their were saying that they think that trick or treating should be 12 and under. Im just curious as to what others think. Personally I think people should be allowed to do trick-or-treating up until I say about age 18. As long as the...

Too Old for Halloween? [ 1 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ten Signs That You’re Too Old for Trick or Treating 10. You get winded from knocking on the door. 9. You have another kid chew the candy for you. 8. You ask for high fiber candy only. 7. When someone...

Halloween [ 3 Answers ]

When was halloween first started and why?

View more questions Search