Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 30, 2009, 01:43 PM

That's great Buggy. This makes what we do worth it. :)
    Laurenmichele8 Posts: 40, Reputation: 4

Nov 8, 2009, 06:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxkit View Post
    Thanks. She's due Feb. 12th
    My bst friend due that d8 too :D
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2009, 06:43 PM

Lauren michele, chat speak is not allowed on this site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to get preganant [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to get pregnant for a long time, I have been married nearly eight years. I was very overweight and the doctors advised me to try and lose weight, they have checked my husband and everything is OK. I have been successful in losing weight and have lost over 3 stone in weight...

Preganant again [ 4 Answers ]

I really need some advice.iam 21years oldi I lost a baby at 19 by an ectopic then end up pregaant again at 20. Mylittle girl is 1 in 2weeks and I think I'm preganat again , I think I'm about 4 months home preganacy test do not work with me.its to the same person I lost my irst baby to but he is not...

Am I preganant? [ 3 Answers ]

I had intercourse with my boyfriend and he used a condom but it broke so he put a new condom on. I wanted to know if there was any precum and if so can I get pregnant from it?

I think I'm Preganant [ 3 Answers ]

Im 18 and I think I'm pregnant! I haven't missed my period yet but for then a week now I've been having cramps and kind of tired. I've Been feeling like vomitting on and off through out the days but then I got really sick. I started getting a soar throat and my whole body hurts.I can't seem to...

Could I be preganant? [ 12 Answers ]

Well first of all me and my fiancée had sex around the time of ovulation.. but the day I was suppose to start my period I started to bleed with no cramps.. not that long after the bleeding lightend up.. now I have been spotting pink blood for like 3 days... I also feel like my cervix and uterus is...

View more questions Search