Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grammyr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2006, 09:52 AM
    Son and his family
    My son has been married 5 years. He has two boys, 8 and 10. He was in the Army and serving in Iraq. His boys were living with their mother until we found out she was using drugs and the boys were not attending school. The clergymen went to Iraq and brought my son home so he could take custody of the boys, his wife was instrumental in helping with this. He did get full custody. My son and his wife have a baby boy now, he will be 1 Jan 1st. My daughter-in-law has now given my son a choice; he picks her or his boys. She doesn't want anything to do with them now. They are typical young boys and she can't handle them. My son works a lot with his job and the responsibility falls on her, she works also. He has a hard time handling the baby so her mom takes him often, days at a time. I don’t know if I should try to help or keep to myself and let them work it out.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 31, 2006, 10:25 AM
    If she gives him the choice your kids or me, that is easy, help her pack her bags, she should be supportive of him and his boys.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blended family means family to me, should it not to my husband as well? [ 6 Answers ]

HI, I just really need to know if I am way off base here. Last night my husband told me that"you need to understand how it is going to be between my daughter and myself." " when it comes to special events, even if they conflict with your boys(his stepsons) and in the future if we have children of...

Looking for my Son [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am trying to find my son who I have not seen since he was 18 months old he is now 24 yrs old. How can I find him for free as I am disabled and on benefit? Please help Thanks Tyreburner

Our New Son [ 27 Answers ]

Noah Samuel Kohen, son of Chava (orange) and Alex Kohen Born April 28, 2006 at 2:46 pm 7 lbs, 9 ounces Thank you for the warm welcome and kind wishes. The c-section went well with no complications. Noah is a large healthy baby, despite toxemia and early delivery. My wife is...

My son is gone... now what? [ 15 Answers ]

My son, Tiponi passed away in Dec. 2004. My shield of numbness is gone from me. I feel alone on the subject of death as no one here will talk about it or my son, Tiponi. If I mention his name the subject is quickly changed. If I have a moment of crying because I miss him so... my boyfriend...

Son [ 1 Answers ]

I would be happy to help you. Check out my site! LoriAngelConnectio

View more questions Search