Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    story-love Posts: 54, Reputation: 2

Sep 28, 2009, 07:03 AM
    Modelling with scars
    Hey I didn't know which topic to put this in :( But I'm building up a portfolio for glamour model, Im just turning 20 and my idols been katie price for ages, I've recently got breast implants, buttock implants, lip fuller, and a few other stuff , I've been getting stuff done since I was 17. I keep getting plastic surgery because I've 2 scars, 1 is from open heart surgery which I had ages ago and the other one goes across my stomach. The plastic surgens said they can't do anything with my scars so to take away from the scars I get surgery, can scars stop you from becoming a model??
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2009, 07:23 AM

Hey,I don't know much about this stuff, but a photographer can air brush the scars out of the picture,and also body makeup will help cover them up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Data modelling homework [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, How would please help me doing my homework it's a bit long one but I think very basic one for the ones who know database modelling. I would be so happy if anyone could help!:) Please look at the attachments.. Thank you

THe pro's and con's of male modelling [ 6 Answers ]

Male modelling and the industry Hello Does anyone remember the name of the male model competition program that was on the BBC a couple of years back. How about any similar programs (for males?) I would like to hear from a male model who has had related success in the industry preferably in...

Modelling agency [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know ,how to startup a model agency And how to register on different client database ,so you know about auditions first hand.

View more questions Search