Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chelwee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2006, 09:48 AM
    Celebrity and royal wedding
    Celebrity and royal weddings are always broadcasted nationwide.Do they affect the quantity demanded and quantity supplied of human interest magazines like Times, Forbes?
    Faizul Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2006, 07:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chelwee
    Celebrity and royal weddings are always broadcasted nationwide.Do they affect the quantity demanded and quantity supplied of human interest magazines like Times, Forbes?
    Do you have the answer for this question? I also need the answer for this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wedding [ 5 Answers ]

I fiancé and I are planning our wedding which started to be a large affair.. However, with everyone’s lack of interest I would just rather elope. My family lives 3000 miles away and I’ve tried communicating by phone with what needs to be done but it just ends up in an argument. My mother is not as...

Celebrity clothes [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know who the designer or where I could find Mandy Moore's Beige Dress @ "The Mexican" Premiere, Mandy Moore's White 2 piece swim suit on cover of YM May 2001 Issue, Mandy Moore's Thin White Sweater (kind of see-through) with Spaghetti Strap (underneath) when re-recording for a scene...

Onieda Royal Furnace won't start [ 4 Answers ]

We have a Onieda Royal OIL furnace we purchased in 1996 that will not start for a few days ya push the reset button after waking up to a cold house and it would come on .But this morning that won't even work .We cleaned the power venter pipe and changed the nozzle .What else can we do to get this...

Wedding help [ 10 Answers ]

Hello! Could use some advice... we live in a rural area where it seems to be custom to asking neighbors (invited as guests) to help clean up the bride/groom's table, doing dishes, setting out food on buffet arranged tables, etc. My husband and I always argue every time I get one of these invites...

Does celebrity whitening pills work [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am a new member and was wondering whether the acclaimed celebrity whitening pills work and if they do work, are they safe and 100% natural as proclaimed. I need something to lightening my colour. Thanks

View more questions Search