Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mommyoftwo07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 11:17 PM
    Shaving don't work any more!
    When I shave my legs if still feels rough. What can I do?
    Sylvanta Sybil Posts: 74, Reputation: 5

Sep 27, 2009, 11:55 PM

Exfoliate, and use a depilatory instead. If it ever thins out, you might want to use wax.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2009, 11:58 PM

I really like nair's shower power hair remover. It made my legs feel extra smooth for two days. I used it earlier in the week. I'm starting to get a little stubble, but they're still not too rough.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan lights don't work [ 3 Answers ]

:(:(hi I got a new ceiling fan/lights I got the fan to work but not lightsone every thing to the book but not sure where I went wrong the colours from fan are blue brown and red with a light and 2 green and yellow and from lights I have black and red and earth

Sound don't work on XP [ 1 Answers ]

No application/software was installed but sound stopped working on my XP PC

Speedometer don't work [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 1990 honda accord 2 door ex and the speedpmeter don't work and would like to know how I can tell if it is the whole tach that is needs to replaced or a quick fix and all help would be nice I have replaced all the fuse in the box and under the dash and that's about it

Game don't work [ 1 Answers ]

I got a new game called prison tycoon 2 and when I installed it and pressed play it says direct3d rendered error then it goes to menu and you press play then it says its abtained a problem and must close how can I fixs this

I don't know if its going to work :( [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend of two years have been through everything. I made so many mistakes and I seem never to learn from them. We fight every day about everything I did wrong. I dumped him 4 times for other guys and I never really cared about him or took this relatinoship seriously until about 6...

View more questions Search