Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Antonio551 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 07:29 PM
    enclosed porch?sun room
    how much should I charge to build a 8'x16' sun room with a stone wraped bottom approx. 120 sq. ft. with roof

Check out some similar questions!

How to Build a Step From Dining Room to Porch [ 13 Answers ]

Hello and Happy 4th! I am in the process of upgrading our Dining room. I have created an open doorway from an existing window leading to an enclosed porch. The height of the landing is 10 1/2 inches from the dining room to the porch. I would like to install a nice oak interior step at 5"(?)...

How do you change lightbulbs on an enclosed ceiling fixture? [ 2 Answers ]

This one's Hampton Bay and the electrical people took the instructions with them when they left months ago. I don't know how to get the outer ring, which is plastic, off the glass part so I can change the lightbulbs. Do I pry it off with a screwdriver or does it screw off? I've tried to do the...

Adding a screened porch/room [ 3 Answers ]

My husband & I are considering a screened porch to be attached (that's probably the only kind) to the house where there is a 10ft.x 18ft slab. It will be on the small side then, with a height just shy of 8ft. We are differing on the approx. cost. Before I call any companies... would anyone know...

Enclosed Bearings [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, Can anyone point me in the direction of a manufacturer for enclosed bearings? Done a couple of web searches but nothing leaps out. Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.