Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bandgeek01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 06:59 PM
    I need to find a book.
    I read this book a few years ago and suddenly had the urge to find it but I have no idea what it's called, the author, and I barely know what it's about it. I remember it's copyright date was somewhere in the 1920s. It was an accelerated reader book. It had something to do with something blue, like a teapot or something, I think. Anyway a girl was the main character. I really want to find it so if you have any idea on what it might be then please tell me.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 27, 2009, 07:18 PM
    Without more information I don't think I would be able to find it.

I did find this site that might help you:

AR BookFinder - Welcome
    Tionna Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2009, 08:32 PM

It's not by any chance, "Sue likes Blue"?

Amazon.com: Sue Likes Blue (Start to Read) (9780887430114): Barbara Gregorich, Joan Hoffman, Joyce John: Books

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where do I go to find someone who will look at my book [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the process of writing a book. I think it's going along well, but I want to send what I have to someone first before I go any farther on it, because I want to know what people think about it before I finish it. I don't want to get it finished and then have to go through the whole book and...

Where can I find this book [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a children's book titled: "Q. Leonard Faroop ate nothing but nothing but nothing but soup". I don't remember the author. I got book from library in the 70's.

Trying to find a book [ 2 Answers ]

A few years ago I read a book about a teenage boy killed in a car accident. Somehow he talks to his mother to try and get her to move on with her life without him. I know someone who needs to read this book but I can't remember the title or author.

View more questions Search