Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lubdub Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 04:07 PM
    Dirty talkto a guy? How?
    So my boyfriend is always talking dirty to me while we are just cuddling on the coutch watching a movie. Or even just at school. He'll whisper something like "damn your looking hot today, youd be hotter without those clothes on!" or other stuff dealing with the words
    >Masked Profanity Removed<
    I know its probably wrong but I can't help it and still like it anyway. He's is wanting me to talk dirty to him but I don't know how! I want to say something that would get him going and thinking he's going to get something but really he's not. We've talked about this together and agreed that we say this as our own little thing. Meaning we wouldn't really do what we say to each other.
    I really like him but I don't know what to say.. any suggestions?
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2009, 04:19 PM

First thing is first - how old are you?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 27, 2009, 04:38 PM

There is a age and if old enough a place.

It sounds like he does not know the right place and time.
    lubdub Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 04:40 PM

My age? Well for personal safety if its all right.. im going to say somewhere between 17 and 21 kk? Sorry I just feel I shouldn't say personal info.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 27, 2009, 04:43 PM

How about instead doing a spelling bee kind of thing or practice English composition? The two of you will gain a lot more from that sort of thing, and it won't lead to pregnancy.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 27, 2009, 04:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lubdub View Post
    my age? well for personal safety if its alright..im gunna say somewhere between 17 and 21 kk? sorry i jsut feel i shouldnt say personal info.
    How personal is what you've said already? I had pegged you for 14.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 28, 2009, 07:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    How personal is what you've said already? I had pegged you for 14.
    You were close. She's 15

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/teens/...ml#post2001379
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2009, 07:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post

Piped me at the post...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 28, 2009, 07:51 AM
    We have morals here and we are not going to tell a 15 year old how to talk dirty to a guy and get herself in trouble.

Thread closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dirty texts [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend asked for dirty texts, I try my best but I just don't know what to say. He tries to start me off, but then after I send one or two, he usually makes so comment about it not working or not getting going or too slow. I feel so bad because he helps me out so much and yet I can't help him...

First dirty ua [ 9 Answers ]

Hey guys been reading from afar for awhile,big hello to excon and fr_chuck you are kind of like rockstars on here for the srewd and scared lol anyhoot Well been on felony probation a little over a yr they had me check into a kiosk lucky me till I blew it "STUUUUPID ME" 2weeks ago with a herb...

Dirty old man [ 1 Answers ]

I went on a cruise with my mother, and they had shows on the ship. One of them was a "newlyweds" show, they had three sets of two chairs facing back to back, where the couples sat, (back to back if you didn't catch on.) On the left where the oldest married couple, on the right the youngest, and the...

Dirty cat [ 2 Answers ]

I very recently took in a 6 year-old cat from someone moving out of the country. As the old owner left the cat, they gave an offhand warning that the cat wasn't good about cleaning his rear after pooping (this is a tailess cat which I've been told makes a difference). Hah! This cat uses the...

View more questions Search