Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelleya Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 01:46 PM
    Calcium in your body
    Calcium in your body comes from Quartz, Mica, or Feldspar?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 27, 2009, 01:47 PM
    What do you think? We are not allowed to do your homework for you. Also, why is this under Oceanography?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 27, 2009, 02:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    What do you think? We are not allowed to do your homework for you. Also, why is this under Oceanography?
    She was too busy posting her ocean mineral homework questions in that category and forgot to change cats.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Calcium in hot water [ 12 Answers ]

About a month ago we noticed our faucets were getting clogged up with calcium only for the hot water. So we flushed out the water heater and it did not help. The water heater was old and the water was not very hot so we finally replaced the water heater and everything was fine for about a week but...

Calcium Poisoning [ 7 Answers ]

Hey, The deal here is, Ive heard/looked about Calcium Poisoning. When I was born I could only drink milk, this kept me alive for 2 years. Ever since I've been addicted to it. Within the past two years, I would have about 4-6 pints of milk everyday also, Still have eating problem, Same timing I...

Shape of body by reduction of fat from specific part of body [ 1 Answers ]

My age is 20. And I am 6 feet tall. My weight is 80 kg. The main problem is this that there is a lots of fat on my hips and theigh and my west is about 34 overall my lower portion of body is heavier than above. So kindly tell me what should I do to reduce the fat from hip,theigh and how to reduce...

Calcium and cells [ 1 Answers ]

What is the meaning of dependent and anti-dependent CA+ (CALCIUM) and can you explain me please how do the cells attach to the flask?

View more questions Search