Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confusedrebecca Posts: 169, Reputation: 24

Nov 8, 2009, 07:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178 View Post
    I agree with asking , keep this thread going. Not only are we happy to hear your story but it's a great journal for you to look back on and see what you've learnt from your break up.

This is a feel good thread to me :)

OK. I will keep it open!
    It is my great pleasure to share my journal and get all of your support to live better life.
    Thank you again! :)

Nov 8, 2009, 08:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by asking View Post
    I agree with Cat. Don't be surprised by a bad moment.
    !
    What bad moment are you foreseeing?
    I like to know it beforehand to prepare for myself.

Nov 8, 2009, 08:09 AM
    Chapter 2:
    :) :) :) :) :) :)

Let's start the chapter 2 already.
    It feels great to start the chapter 2 with you!

I am seriously considering to buy a condo, and searching it online.
    I have saved good chunk for my future wedding, which is totally gone now, and it is good enough to be a deposit to buy a condo!
    Is it a good idea to buy a condo by myself?
    Is it a too strong statement which demonstrates I am very independent woman at 27?
    Let's vote!

Nov 8, 2009, 08:13 AM
    To me, it just means you learned a powerful lesson. It's certainly too fresh to expect yourself to forgive him now. I don't think it will still be bothering you much in 10 years. You'll just be glad you didn't marry him!

But are you required to ever forgive him eventually? That's really up to you. I wouldn't worry about it now.
    HA HA HA
    I feel so good I do not have to forgive him now! You gave me a perfect solution! :)
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2009, 08:13 AM
    Hey that's a great film-my son-17 took me last week-scary-the film I mean!
    Good to know you re doing so well. :-)
    As for forgiving the ex Id leave that to the future.
    Personally I think we re really over them when we feel sort of indifferent towards them.
    Have a good day my dear keep posting I love your thread.

Nov 8, 2009, 08:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by amicon View Post
    Hey thats a great film-my son-17 took me last week-scary-the film I mean!
    Good to know you re doing so well. :-)
    As for forgiving the ex Id leave that to the future.
    Personally I think we re really over them when we feel sort of indifferent towards them.
    Have a good day my dear keep posting I love your thread.
    Hahaha
    I am surprised all of us enjoyed the scary movie. I am glad you enjoyed it. I thought it was very silly to watch the movie as a grown up, but I have to admit it was quite entertaining horror movie. Gee, the scary scene of the amusement park is still hunting me.

I am going well, thank you.
    I was very down weeks ago, but with all AMHD friend's help, I became happy myself again. Thank you.

It is a good relief I do not have to forgive my ex. I normally do not hate anyone because it is giving me a bad taste in my mouth, but I will leave it as exception now.
    Well, who cares at this moment. Right? :)
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2009, 08:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by confusedrebecca View Post
    What bad moment are you foreseeing?
    I like to know it beforehand to prepare for myself.
    Oh, just the same we've already talked about. Feeling bad about the relationship not being what you thought. But maybe you are past all that. :)

I was married for 15 years, so it took longer...

Nov 8, 2009, 08:25 AM
    Oh, just the same we've already talked about. Feeling bad about the relationship not being what you thought. But maybe you are past all that. :)

I was married for 15 years, so it took longer...
    I see. You are helping me in a great deal. I like to know about your relationhsip(s). How is it going? :)
    paxe Posts: 793, Reputation: 158

Nov 8, 2009, 08:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by confusedrebecca View Post
    Thank you, paxe,
    I agree with you completely. Since last time i saw my ex, I feel like I do not care if he dates someone else now. I was deeply hurt by his cheating before, but I like to move forward. I will not dwell in the sorrow for the man anymore. He did not deserve me anyway.
    Regarding to the healing though, I still did not forgive him. I do not know I will ever forgive him. Is it the sign I am not still over him completely? I wonder...
    The wounds are still fresh, so don't force healing on you. I doubt you have completely healed especially after such a long relationship but you are doing good! You should inform all the guys you are dating you are not looking for a relationship, but only friendship. The good guys will stay and the bad ones will leave. It is really important to stay single in your life, in order to be stronger later on. I can't stress that enough. Happiness should come from within, not from somebody else.

Nov 8, 2009, 08:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paxe View Post
    The wounds are still fresh, so don't force healing on you. I doubt you have completely healed especially after such a long relationship but you are doing good! You should inform all the guys you are dating you are not looking for a relationship, but only friendship. The good guys will stay and the bad ones will leave. It is really important to stay single in your life, in order to be stronger later on. I can't stress that enough. Happiness should come from within, not from somebody else.
    OK. Got it. Thanks for your advice. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search