Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    galaxie_chic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2006, 06:32 AM
    Private tuition [ Debate ]
    Hey peeps,
    Im going to be debating the motion " Private tuition brings more disadvantages than advantages" and I'm on government. Could anyone help me out? Both pros and cons of private tutoring are welcomed!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 31, 2006, 06:34 AM
    Please refer to this Announcement
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 31, 2006, 06:34 AM
    What do you think the disadvantages are? We'll help with your homeowork, but you have to actually do it.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 31, 2006, 06:37 AM
    Also you need to define your terms. Tuition is what you pay for education, tutoring is having someone give you additional help (usually 1 on 1) then you get from the school.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

School Uniform Debate [ 27 Answers ]

I'm research a topic and would like to generate a bunch of arguments for data collection. Policy: Students in public, K-12 schools must wear school uniforms. Background: - Uniforms are uniquely designed for each school. (Think Japan) - Students must purchase their uniform from the school....

Philosophy Debate [ 10 Answers ]

Hey all, I am currently taking a philosophy course and we have been assigned a debate assignment that is in regards to the morality of stem cell research. My group was given the task of being opposed to stem cell research. If anyone can give me any idea why people may be opposed to stem cell...

Debate on Immigration laws [ 13 Answers ]

I need help on writing a debate about whether immigration laws should be inforced more on not. I need facts from both sides of the debate. Anyone have any tips or sites?

Tax debate,NY or PA [ 1 Answers ]

What would be the better of two. I work in Salamanca,NY. Right now I live in NJ. I am moving out of NJ. Which would be better tax wise, to live in Bradford,PA or Salamanca area, NY? If my income is approx. 1K what would be the savings?

The Great Marmite/Vegemite Debate [ 18 Answers ]

OK following on from the Weird food combo thread, I would like to find out about everyone's views on the great Marmite/Vegemite debate. On the whole people tend to be separated into love or loathe with nothing between. So time for a poll. If any Americans could let me know what their...

View more questions Search