Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ngighg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2006, 06:28 AM
    Interview Presentation
    I need urgent help!

I have an interview tomorrow where I have to do a 5-10 minute presentation on "why me" the new business sales person. I have no idea where to start.

Does anyone have any ideas or know of where I could find sample presentations that could help me.

:eek:
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 31, 2006, 06:47 AM
    I hate to be deflating but let me put it this way. You are applying for a sales position. They are asking you to show your ability to sell by selling yourself. If you don't know where to start a sale, then you probably won't get the job.
    ngighg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2006, 07:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    I hate to be deflating but let me put it this way. You are applying for a sales position. They are asking you to show your ability to sell by selling yourself. If you don't know where to start a sale, then you probably won't get the job.
    Maybe you are right Scott, however I have been out of sales for a while, raising children and am a little nervous and a little lacking in confidence, now I find myself as a lone parent I need to get back to work and earning. It was the actual structure of the presentation I wasn't sure about.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 31, 2006, 07:21 AM
    Did they give you a format? If not, then just do what you think will put you in the best light. Did you write your own resume? That could be your presentation right there. Remember, what you are doing is selling yourself. It doesn't have to be fancy, just effective.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Presentation problem [ 2 Answers ]

DEAR EXPERTS I'M working on an alternative medicine institute that Offers goods &services related to the organic producrs and All services related to the alternative medicine. Please help me on how to get these points through. I'm facing an audience that doesn't know anything about A.m,please...

View more questions Search