Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    3ntropy Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 10:27 AM
    Vampire movie
    This question is about a movie. I saw it a few years agoat a blockbuster, so it is probably about 6 to 7 years old.The movie was about vampires and was in either the horror orscifi section. The movie starts with these two vampires of different sexes. The male vampire has brown hair and the female looks like a bleach-blonde biker chick. The male vampire finds a woman who looks like his lost love and the female vampire turns the woman into a vampire by sacrificing the woman's best friend for her first meal in a softcore sexscene. The woman's old boyfriend finds out about this and I think slays the female vampire. The male vampire finds out about this and injures the boyfriend. As he is dying themale vampire gives the woman a choice of saving the boyfriend and she chooses not to. In depression the male vampire kills himself by opening a curtain and allowingsunlight to hit him and he bursts into flames. The movie ends with the woman looking like a biker chick trying to get male victims at some bar. I think the movie was called something like Warcasters or it was a sequel to some movie,I am not sure. This movie has some sex scenes and is probably rated R or unrated.
    kkilton Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 10:39 AM
    Blood and Doughnuts I do believe

Sep 28, 2009, 02:40 PM

I don´t think that is it, I pretty sure the movie took place in a big city. The first vampire girl and the human girl become mirrors images of each other at the end of the movie in appearance.

Sep 28, 2009, 02:58 PM

Also I would say all of the main characters are in their early to late twenties.
    JJ13 Posts: 28, Reputation: 6

Oct 6, 2009, 06:02 PM
    The basic story and ending sound similar to To Die For To Die For (1988) - Synopsis.

Dec 27, 2009, 02:02 PM

Found the name of the movie, it was embrace of darkness.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vampire/abduction movie [ 4 Answers ]

Pretty sure the movie was about a vampire... I thought it had edward norton in it but when I imdb'd it I didn't see it... I don't know how old it is... There is a super or janitor of an apartment building and he is super shy and he builds a cage in the basement to hold a girl vampire. Somehow...

Weird Vampire movie [ 2 Answers ]

Okay all that I can really remember abou this movie is that its about vampires... They change into really weird/scary monters The only scene I remember is in a small airport and everyone is dead... and there is a girl in a bathroom and she is looking into the mirror and she hears heavy...

Identify Vampire Movie [ 13 Answers ]

Ok, I've been looking for this movie for at least 4 years now. I only know of one scene. There is a boyfriend who is in a house standing near a staircase, and his former girlfriend , now vampire comes at him, and he says "Wait, wait! Before you kill me, i just want one kiss." She replies with a...

Teenage vampire movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie that has a gang of teenage vampires and a man falls in love with the female vampire. He has to kill the lead vampire to be with her. The vampires are actually afraid of the man but nobody knows his secret. The man is really a werewolf but you don't know it until the very...

Vampire Movie [ 3 Answers ]

A while back I watched a vampire movie and I only see about 10mins of the movie and all I can remember seeing is a vampire on a horse wagon and he was being moved from one place to another and they had to keep him in dirt so he would not die or something.I think it was back in the 90's.Do anyone...

View more questions Search