Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krosychuk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 08:26 AM
    Concrete forming
    How to form a two level concrete pad, or a landing out of back door to a pad.
    musto Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 01:02 PM

Not sure if I understand the question correctly and hard to explain in writing but, if you're new at forming, maybe you should form and cement one pad first and then form and cement the second pad.
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2009, 04:33 PM

Need detail info which can change the answer.
    dhatura Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2009, 08:09 AM

Need more info. Where are you in the U.S.(this changes a lot. I've built houses in 48 different states)? How Big? How level is the yard?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forming concrete stairs [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am searching for help on forming some concrete stairs. The stairs will be outside the home. There are existing stairs, but the path leading from bottom of the stairs to the driveway is way too much of an inclination so I am going to add some steps to it. What I would like help with...

Forming concrete steps.form prep [ 6 Answers ]

Hello all - I am in the midst of a home improvement project, and one of my tasks is to build stars (2 treads) from my garage into my mud room. I want to make the stairs out of cement. I will be making the form from plywood and 2x4s, and then pouring the cement into the form. Once the concrete...

New concrete patio does not drain - huge puddles are forming [ 3 Answers ]

I just had a new concrete patio poured in my back yard. I looks great, but every time I water the lawn any water that gets on the patio forms a large puddle in the middle - almost like a small pond, although I did not want a water feature! I have huge concerns about this, the puddle is about...

View more questions Search