Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carl65 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 07:34 AM
    Leather versus fabric
    I have a leatherette living room set and one of the chairs needs reparing but I havve decided to use fabric for the repair work. Would that be practical?
    britsmak Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Jan 28, 2012, 10:09 AM
    I think it would look great. This a chance for you to add some color variety into the room or to blend into the accessories you already have. Many times just having leather makes a stark look with too much contrast. You may like that--I like a balanced, coordinated look.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you use lace curtains with leather and fabric furniture? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm redecorating and have a huge window in my living room with beautiful cream colored lace curtains. I want to get a black sofa to go with my red and tan walls. The carpeting is cream/tan blend. I plan to get a fabric chair and add pillows to match on the black sofa. Would my lace curtains...

Mixing Fabric Chairs with Leather Sofas [ 3 Answers ]

I am moving into a larger home, and my living room furniture (a leather sofa and leather chair) make the new space seem very empty. I was wandering what other pieces of furniture (e.g. chairs) that I should buy, and what type of material and pattern would go best with a deep brown (almost a little...

Fabric sofa to compliment leather sofa [ 1 Answers ]

I have a nu-buck leather sofa in shades of camel and browns with rolled arms and nail heads on the trims, we are considering a fabric sofa which has a paisley print in shades or brown with some blue and corral ,green all mixed in,the sofa/love seat has a skirt,Iamb wondering if that will go with...

Mixing leather sofa with fabric? [ 6 Answers ]

I want to buy a black leather 3 seater sofa and then re upholster my fabric sofa. Will this work? What colors/fabrics should I look for to compliment my black leather? I don't want to be too modern/bachlor pad type... going for more modern but traditoinal look. We have young kids but want to...

View more questions Search