Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    utopian Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2009, 11:31 PM
    Circular writing
    Hello,

I need to write a circular. The subject is '' Your organization wants its employees to participate in an orientation programme to gain efficiency in Hindi (national language). Write a circular to this effect.''

Thank you:)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2009, 12:05 AM
    Hi again, utopian!

I'm sure that you know more about what you need to write than anyone else here. How about you post a draft of it here, and I'm sure that there will be those of us who'll be willing to come along and suggest to you ways that you might make improvements to it?

What do you think?

Thanks!

Sep 27, 2009, 01:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi again, utopian!

I'm sure that you know more about what you need to write than anyone else here. How about you post a draft of it here, and I'm sure that there will be those of us who'll be willing to come along and suggest to you ways that you might make improvements to it?

What do you think?

Thanks!
    Sure.. I'll do that..
    Thanks so much for your reply.. :)
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2009, 01:21 AM
    Hi again, utopian!

I'll be glad to look at whatever you write and give you some feedback/suggestions. However, right now it's about 3:20 in the A.M. where I am, and I need to be prepared to get up and play for church in the morning.

When you do write what you would like to write, please don't be afraid here if it's not perfect. It's all part of a learning process. I, and some others here, have taught various subjects for years...

Thanks!

Sep 27, 2009, 01:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by utopian View Post
    Sure..I'll do that..
    Thanks so much for your reply..:)
    CIRCULAR

FOR THE ATTENTION OF ALL EMPLOYEES

The company is organizing an orientation programme to gain proficiency in Hindi as an endeavour towards the promotion & development of our national language as well as to facilitate communication & correspondence for the non-hindi speaking employees.

Details of the day-long programme are given below:

!0:am - Presentation

11:30 - Tea

11:45-1:30pm- Seminar

1:30-2:30- Lunch

2:30-5:30- Workshop

5:30-6:00- Registration for Online Hindi Course from IINL

Venue-
    Date-

Attention to the above programme is compulsory for all employees. For any clarifications, please contact head of HRD department.

Signed,
    Management

( Besides the content of the circular, is the format correct? Can I add something more to it? )
    Thank you

Sep 27, 2009, 01:25 AM
    Hi again, utopian!

I'll be glad to look at whatever you write and give you some feedback/suggestions. However, right now it's about 3:20 in the A.M. where I am, and I need to be prepared to get up and play for church in the morning.

When you do write what you would like to write, please don't be afraid here if it's not perfect. It's all part of a learning process. I, and some others here, have taught various subjects for years...

Thanks!
    Thank you soooo much Clough,, its late in the night there, its perfectly OK if you do this later in the day,

Thank you once again
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2009, 01:28 AM
    I'm still here, but not for long...

What were the exact instructions given to you by your instructor concerning this, please?

I'm fading fast and need to get to bed...

I don't know that I would be able to answer with much intellect much longer anyway. But, knowing the exact instructions that you were given would be helpful!

Thanks!

Sep 27, 2009, 01:35 AM
    I'm still here, but not for long...

What were the exact instructions given to you by your instructor concerning this, please?

I'm fading fast and need to get to bed...

I don't know that I would be able to answer with much intellect much longer anyway. But, knowing the exact instructions that you were given would be helpful!

Thanks!
    '' Your organization wants its employees to participate in an orientation programme to gain efficiency in Hindi (national language). Write a circular to this effect.''

I suggest you do it later in the day.. its really late.

Sep 27, 2009, 01:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by utopian View Post
    '' Your organization wants its employees to participate in an orientation programme to gain efficiency in Hindi (national language). Write a circular to this effect.''

I suggest you do it later in the day..its really late.
    It contains no instructions besides the question & contains 20/100 marks.
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2009, 01:38 AM
    That's all the instructions that you were given? Yes, I will work on things later...

Is there a certain format in which it is to be presented, like written letter, email, etc.

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2009, 01:50 AM
    Okay, I'm gone!

Later, friend...

I'm starting to literally fall apart here!

Will look forward to helping you!

Sep 27, 2009, 02:21 AM
    That's all the instructions that you were given? Yes, I will work on things later...

Is there a certain format in which it is to be presented, like written letter, email, etc.?

Thanks!
    Its supposed to be a written letter.
    Thanks you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Circular motion [ 1 Answers ]

To make billy tea correctly, the billy must be rotated in a vertical plane so that no tea spills at the top of the circular path. What is the greatest time in which one complete wirl of the billy must be completed? (take your arm as being 0.6 m long) I got 1.55s, but the anser says 0.65s,...

Circular Functions [ 5 Answers ]

How would you do this question please: The oestrogen level in a mature female gorilla is given by the function y=70+50sin where y is the number of units of oestorgen (t) days after the beginning of her oestrous cycle. If she can conceive only when her oestrogen level exceeds 110 units, on...

Circular Functions [ 2 Answers ]

How would you use a graphics calculator to find one solution of the equation cosx=x^2, and deduce the other solution. Thanks

Circular Function [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there could you please help me with this questions, struggling here. A harbour experiences a tidal change in water level at port between 4 metres and 8 metres. The peiod of successive low tides is about 12 hours. If a boat has a draught of 2.5 metres when empty and 6 metres when full (and the...

Circular motion [ 2 Answers ]

A frantic weather reporter is reporting on a live tornado. The reporter exclaims, “Wood, metal, and all kinds of debris are being thrown directly outward from the edge of the funnel.” In light of your understanding of circular motion, comment on the accuracy of the reporter’s statement.

View more questions Search