Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bravesr1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2009, 10:38 PM
    I think I may have a serious knee injury
    About three weeks agos I began developing a sharp pain on my left knee on the inside of it. It only hurt when walking, but when I was resting it was fine. It recently began hurting constantly though and my knee gave out a little bit once. Whenever I bend my knee there is a popping or clicking sound too. I want to go the doctor to get it checked out, but my dad claims its just growing pains (I'm 16) or I just sprained and it will heal in no time. What do you guys think about it, shoud it get looked at, does it sound serious, etc.
    chanelpumpkin Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Sep 27, 2009, 01:03 AM

I would go to the doctors. Just in case your dad is wrong, this could be getting worse every single day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lateral knee pain; stiffness behind knee [ 1 Answers ]

I'm an active 51 year old tennis player and golfer. I tore my medial meniscus in January and elected to rehab vs surgery. Now 3 months later pain has moved laterally and I'm getting stiffness behind my knee. MRI showed meniscus tear in posterior horn inferior and a small Baker's cyst. Treatment...

The knee [ 16 Answers ]

My friend told me that when you give someone head, something can happen that he refers to as " the knee " but he wouldn't tell anyone of us what " the knee " is, and that you'll just know when it happens to you. What is it?

Knee injury, helping with the pain [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I am 20 years old and when I was around 12 I had a major rock climbing accident. I lost my footing, the rocks below me gave out and I was on my way down the cliff. I snapped tendons and ligaments in my knees and have had to deal with a good amount of pain since then and I have been told by...

Knee injury healed itself .BUT! [ 1 Answers ]

I had a knee injury that I was seen at the hospital for, and the ER dr gave me a knee brace and told me to just ice the knee and if it wasn't better, then I needed to see a Orthopedic dr. However, I don't have anymore pain, but now I have this "bonelike" lump sticking out the right side of knee......

View more questions Search