Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patmac13 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2004, 12:11 PM
    Urine odor
    I think I found this stain remover here, but I not sure. It is called digester, they said that it is good for odors from cats and it is used in hospitals and nursing homes to get rid of the odor. Do you know where I might get some of this?? Patmac 13

Check out some similar questions!

3 hpt and 3 urine tests [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 2 months late on my period, I have tooken 3 hpt and 3 urine test at the clinic that came back +. I have also tooken 3 blood test that came back -. Is there a possibility that I still can be pregnant and have a - blood test?

Urine smell in downstairs bathroom [ 2 Answers ]

WE have a bathroom downstairs that has a strong urine smell coming from the shower , either under the shower or in the drain. What can I do about this to figure out why this is happening? Val

Help Urine Infection [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have a urine infection (well think that's what it is) it hurts when I pee (at end of pee not whole way thru) I first noticed this on the 1st and went to doctors and got some antibiotics, took them and it got better but just today noticed it seems to have come back. WHAT THE? Should I wait a...

Inapropriate urine [ 2 Answers ]

I have a doxie puppy who urinates when she is excited. I previously had a adult female who did the same. Yet my sister's male does not do this. By excited I mean when someone comes over who she likes or when I am trying to pick her up but she thinks she is in trouble. Is this a problem with just...

Strong urine smell (new house) [ 5 Answers ]

I have a new home that was built in 2002/2003. For the past year, there is a strong musty/urine smell in the guest bathroom. This bathroom is used regularly. It is also very clean. The only thing that I can figure is that it is right next to where the lift station is buried. Could this be...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.