Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TWilson1949 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2009, 08:07 PM
    New armband worn by football players
    What's this armband now being worn by football players?
    Just Looking Posts: 1,610, Reputation: 480
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2009, 02:30 PM
    They wear them because it looks good - it's a fashion statement. It shows off the muscular definition in their arms.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do football players wear black arm bands? [ 1 Answers ]

Why do football players wear black arm bands??

Experiments on small town football players [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the title of a book. All I recall is that it took place in a small town where they were doing experiments on the town football players. I know it's not much to go on - sorry!

Football Players [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, do you know why the following players are not in the starting line-up for there respective football clubs yet as they have all recovered from there recent injuries and were in the starting 11 before they were injured. Daniel Agger - Liverpool Robin Van Persie - Arsenal Ledley king - Totenham

Purpose of bunge-like rubber cords worn by college and NFL players [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know the purpose of the "bunge cord-like" bands that college and nfl players wear mostly on their arms, most are just above the elbow. They are not sweat bands, they are a rubber-like substance. There is no advertising, they are round and about 1/4 to 1/2 inch in diamater, so no...

Fantasy football players [ 12 Answers ]

We need teams for our fantasy football league. Anyone up for that? It's free, and all you have to do is register here, look for the league "Wannabes 3" with a draft date of August 4th and join the league. It is a live draft, but if you can't make it you can rank your players and it will...

View more questions Search