Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chika Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2006, 03:18 AM
    Missing Money?
    Money Around The House Has Been Missing , When They Where Put Away In A Safe Place. Did Someone Take It Or What Happened To It?
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2006, 03:34 AM
    Do u live alone?

Oct 31, 2006, 03:51 AM
    No,I Live W/t My Mom,little Brother,little Sister,cousin & Aunt.but One Of The Times That The Money Was Missing, Was When My Cousin Had Left Money For My Mom In Drower And No One Knew About It But Them And Out Of Nowhere The Money Was No Longer There.. I Don't Think Any Of My Siblings Took The Money, Not Only That But We Also Lost Gold...
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2006, 03:55 AM
    Does everyone in the house, know where the money is kept?

I personally think you should all sit down and have a chat about the missing money. I couldn't believe it vanishes in thin air or a money ghost is stealing the money. Someone must own up!

Oct 31, 2006, 04:07 AM
    No, Only My Mom Does.

We Did Have A Chat But We Never Really Came Up With Nothing...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missing the Ex [ 10 Answers ]

I really love my ex and I can't seem to stop thinking about him. I can go for a while thinking I'm over him, but then, if I'm tired or not busy, thoughts and memories come swarming into my head. He broke up with me just over a year ago, and I haven't seen him since. He's never seemed to want...

Missing w2 [ 3 Answers ]

One of the places I worked at has closed for good and I still haven't received my w2 from them, is there any place on net I can get a copy from?

Are we dumb a##'s that is missing something. [ 2 Answers ]

My wife got a greate dane he is now 10 weeks old.We read and have been told not to spank him or jerk him around because we will hurt his feelings or even may be hurt him. Ok then what are we suposta do then.there is just so many things I can list that he is doing that I feel like getting a low...

What am I missing here? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: My question, Is there something more going on in my life than I am not aware of and if so what is it exactly? I feel its staring me in the face but I can't quite grasp what it all is. My brother past on a few years ago and I feel it has a lot to do with him. Hope you can help. Thank...

Missing each other [ 1 Answers ]

Will the relationship with my b/f lead to marriage? And will we spend time in each others country? We both feel we are each others soul mates.Me oct 3/61, he is jan 18/61

View more questions Search