Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ari_rose Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2009, 04:23 PM
    Anyone think they know what this dream means?
    Anyone think they know what this dream means?

SO last night I had a horrible dream I was running from someone in a hospital and when I got outside a puppy was hit right in front of me. I tried to get the car to stop before it was to late but the driver was going to fast. The puppy was still alive but it was pouring blood so I yelled at the driver to put it out of its misery. My dream continued but it was mostly just sad after that.

Additional Details
    I was in a really bad accident earlier this summer that left me by my mom's side in the hospital for a month. I miscarried during this time because of an "unfit" doctor. I may be pregnant again. :) I absolutely LOVE animals and I hate when they are hurt.
    marshstate Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2009, 06:07 PM
    You simply relived your reality through your dreamstate. Our realities are not able to play themselves out in "real" terms in our dreamstates. Our dreamstates alter our reality in ways we don't yet understand. I hope your dream is not your nightmare. Those are the worst.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had a dream I'm not sure if it means anything [ 3 Answers ]

I was at a house party (my house) I talked to my friend then went outside alone the house was surrounded with shallow water and in front of the house was a gigantic lemon tree it was so wide it was just a sealing of leafs and lemons it was beautiful. So I looked it up on a christian web site and it...

Does anyone know what this dream means [ 3 Answers ]

It was sooooo strange. Im living away from home at the moment on a training course ant my partner is on tour with the forces. We are moving in together when we both get home and have been talking about the eventuality of marriage kids etc. Anyway, we didn't speak about this for a while, but last...

Can you tell me what this dream means? [ 2 Answers ]

Lately, I've been having ordinary dreams, but last night was weird. I was in my school auditorium, and my whole school was there.. . anyways some people were brought up to the stage to write essays for fun. For some reason my essay was about depression and loneliness. It was about a girl I used to...

I want to know what this dream means [ 8 Answers ]

I have been searching all over the net and I can't find out what this dream I dreamt means. It's about my husband, He leaves me in the car and leaves with a man. I was very upset and in the dream he tells me he will be living with his new partner. I want to know what this means. Thanks :)

View more questions Search