Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stephen vickers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2009, 02:55 PM
    Adoption of 3 children
    Hi all I'm a stepfather of 3 children who have 2 real fathers how do I go about getting either a full adoption or full parental rights as the children never want to see their real fathers. I have a full time job and love my 3 children to bits who will help me and how do I go about it.
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2009, 03:34 PM

You need to get a lawyer and your wife and you need to seek step parent adoptions. Since there are 2 fathers and 3 kids involved, this certainly isn't a DIY situation.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 26, 2009, 04:43 PM

You are going to have to with their parent file for adoption and get the bio fathers to sign over their rights.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to open adoption records on closed adoption [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: I am looking for my son I keep hitting roadblocks today I found out it was a closed adoption I need to know how to get these records opened

Laws for adoption and child support after adoption [ 4 Answers ]

I was wanting to know if any one might know about the laws in Arkansas for adoption. I've tried looking for my answers but I'm not to bright at this. I was wondering that when a child is adopted if child support from the other father stops? And will he still have to pay back child support that he...

How do I get my children back from a state adoption [ 4 Answers ]

7years ago my children were removed from my care due to me being involved in an abusive relationship. My children were quickly adopted. I am trying to find out if it is at all possible for me to get them back in my custody and what are the steps I need to take to do so. I live in the state of...

Adoption with my children [ 1 Answers ]

HI, I have been very curious about this situation. I am getting married next Aug. and I am wanting my fiancé to be able to adopt my kids. My oldest son is 8 and his biological father has not been in his life at all. HE is not on the birth certificate and hasn't paid any child support. He has always...

When are children of parent in prison elligible for adoption? [ 4 Answers ]

If a parent goes to prision for two years or more, when will the children be up for adoption? Or will they remain with a legal guardian and the parent is able to come back and retrieve them when cleared of sentence?

View more questions Search