Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mmapula Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2006, 12:28 AM
    Psychic help
    In constant fights with lover, is there a future for us?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2006, 12:54 AM
    Yes, I do believe there is. This is all up to you though. If you are questioning it. What do you think the path that you need to take. Just because people fight a lot does not mean that there is not future. Depends on what kind of fighting your talking about. Abusive? Or just always arguing?
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2006, 01:08 AM
    How do you feel in this relationship?
    Are you happy?
    akmediascope Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2012, 01:22 AM
    Define "fight" Obviously this is becoming uncomfortable or you would not be concerned. At some point fighting becomes pointless. What is at stake in these fights? What are you each trying to prove with the fight? Is there a lack of respect between you? YOU BOTH NEED to improve partnering skills -- listening and reasoning and understanding from the OTHER PERSON's point of view. If you can't do this, the person who can't do it is not ready for partnering-- too selfish

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please psychic help me out :-) [ 8 Answers ]

I am 25 years old a gemini/cancer cusp. I would like to know about my career and more about my love life and anything else the future may hold like settling down. What about the Aug 26 1976 person? Will I be a success? How long must I wait? PLease help and give me as much info as possible. ...

Psychic readings [ 80 Answers ]

Psychic,tarot,and love readings by maria One reading will convince you that I am the psychic you have been looking for. Contact me now for advice and answers in all areas of life of such as love,marriage,career,health,family,etc.thank you and godbless

View more questions Search