Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simpsonenight Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2009, 11:50 PM
    First love never dies?
    Okay.. Here is my story. There was this guy that I liked a few years ago. I was young then. I was just 11 or 12. He was my crush, I like him very much. The problem is that we weren't really introduced formally. I haven't really took the time to know him that well. I was contented liking him from afar. He doesn't know that I like him at that time. We graduated from school when we were 12 and we went to our separate ways because he transferred to another school. I continued my life and I found myself developing feelings to some guys at my school but I still remember him sometimes and nothing serious. They were about 3 guys that I had liked but I always find myself coming back to him. My feelings to the other guys fade and I find myself remembering him always. I'm 17 now and it has been 5 years now. What can you say about what I'm experiencing? Help! I need some advice.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 25, 2009, 11:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by simpsonenight View Post
    Okay.. Here is my story. There was this guy that i liked a few years ago. I was young then. I was just 11 or 12. He was my crush, i like him very much. The problem is that we weren't really introduced formally. I haven't really took the time to know him that well. I was contented liking him from afar. He doesn't know that i like him at that time. We graduated from school when we were 12 and we went to our separate ways because he transferred to another school. I continued my life and I found myself developing feelings to some guys at my school but i still remember him sometimes and nothing serious. They were about 3 guys that i had liked but i always find myself coming back to him. My feelings to the other guys fade and i find myself remembering him always. I'm 17 now and it has been 5 years now. what can you say about what i'm experiencing? Help! I need some advice.
    He was your first love and your entire world. No, you will never forget him. Take that joy and those happy memories, even though you loved him from afar, and apply it to a relationship now. Treat each boyfriend like he is your first love.
    lilangel16 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2009, 11:18 AM

Okay first of all you are the 1 who liked him of course first love never dies but it wasn't love you never go out on dates so you should move on I still like my first love and miss him sometimes but I ever like my ex boyfriend more
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 3, 2009, 12:16 PM

Ok, I will go with the word love, although I don't know I would really call it that.

But yes a first emotional feeling at a young age, is almost always remembered, for me it was Sharon,
    Then normally as a teen you will have a first what I call real "love" where you date and become emotionally involved. You will always remember them also.
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Oct 4, 2009, 10:41 AM

I remember my first love (although it was only a couple years ago, I'm 16). I had problems getting over her completely as well. You're not alone in all this, I think most people still remember their first loves (the above responses reflect that :) )

I like wondergirls advice, take that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car dies! Very irritating! [ 5 Answers ]

Hey guys. Ok I just put my motor back together in my 94 mustang cobra. Its has a lot of modifications. I tore it down to check my cam out and replace the headgaskets. I realised that the timing gears had the option to advance/retard the cam timing after I had already taken it off. So when I put it...

Car dies for no reason [ 4 Answers ]

I got a 99 eclipse 2.0 dohc I just replcaed the head gasket got a valve job done replaced timing belt water pump thermstat spark plug did a oil change to. Now I can just be driving down the road and all of a sudden the car just dies if I try to start it right away it won't start but it will turn...

First love never dies? [ 6 Answers ]

Okay.. Here is my story. There was this guy thai I liked a few years ago. I was young then. I was just 11 or 12. He was my crush, I like him very much. The problem is that we weren't really introduced formally. I haven't really took the time to know him that well. I was contented liking him from...

If my mom dies. [ 4 Answers ]

Mom has health probs.. I'm only 15, nearly 16... if she dies, I don't want to stay with my step dad.. :( and I don't want to live with a family member... there are 2 people a little ways away from my home that I consider family.. they are unable to have kids.. they both have jobs and a home.. I...

View more questions Search