Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask

View Poll Results: Will you get your shot?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Flu shot?

2 9.09%
  • H1N1 (swine flu) shot?

0 0%
  • Both?

8 36.36%
  • Neither

12 54.55%
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2010, 04:39 PM

I am an advocate for flu shots , etc...

The benefits of flu shots for everybody involved is very important.

I will be getting both done, and making sure all my family gets it as well.

Also work in health care so it is very important for myself to be vaccinated.
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2010, 04:43 PM

I would also like to add that the people who do not get vaccinated put themselves at higher risk and their families of getting even sicker.

Flu vaccines have been around for many many years and are defiantly proven to be safe and have eradicated many diseases.

The diseases that are starting to pop up again from years ago, the only reason that is happening is people are deciding not to vaccinate anymore and that will cause more cases of these previous diseases to start making comebacks and start killing people.

It is the diseases that can kill people not the vaccine.

Wake up people.

Joe
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2010, 05:18 PM

I would also like to add here in Canada. The flu shot and H1N1 shot will be a combined shot this coming season. So it will be included automatically in the regular flu vaccine shot.

So it can be taken together, and all it is, is adding another type of strain to the vaccine which is what the flu shot is contained with different strains.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 8, 2010, 06:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76 View Post
    I would also like to add that the people who do not get vaccinated put themselves at higher risk and their families of getting even sicker.

Flu vaccines have been around for many many years and are defiantly proven to be safe and have eradicated many diseases.

The diseases that are starting to pop up again from years ago, the only reason that is happening is people are deciding not to vaccinate anymore and that will cause more cases of these previous diseases to start making comebacks and start killing people.

It is the diseases that can kill people not the vaccine.

Wake up people.

Joe

Ive never had one nor do I think I ever will. After all they have no idea what is actually going to happen. This is a best guess effort by medicine to prevent something based on a guess. Im also one that thinks the more sterile life you have the more likely you are to get sick because your immune system doesn't know how to handle attatcks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot Shot [ 2 Answers ]

How Due You Start A Hot Shot Company With The Oil Field Company's And How Due You Bid For There Business?

Hit me with your best shot! [ 12 Answers ]

I am on a 80's music hunt. I have a pretty large selection of 80's music, but I'm sure that there are a few songs out there that I don't have yet. If you have a hot minute, just ramble off some groups, or song titles that I can look up so I can add to my collection of great 80's music. ...

View more questions Search