Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tax_payer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2009, 05:21 PM
    How to pay state tax in Colorado ?
    Moved new to Colorado. My Company is located in New Jersey. Still they don't have business registered in Colorado, they suggested to pay state tax on my own.

Whether any one know any Colorado State Form to fill for paying the State Tax quarterly ?

Thanks
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Sep 28, 2009, 11:21 AM
    You can pay quarterly taxes by accessing the Colorado state tax department's website and downloading the needed form. If your move was after 1 Sep 09, you have plenty of time as the next payment is not due until 15 January 2010.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HIPAA or other Violations?- State is Colorado [ 1 Answers ]

HIPAA Question- Colorado... Medical Dr/Surgeon takes numerous patient X-Rays, CAT scans, MRIs, medical records/ notes, and photos (before and after surgery or botox) and dumps them in piles in the den at HOME. This room is used by everyone in the household. The records and photos are not under...

Capital Gains State of Colorado [ 1 Answers ]

At the end of December my company stock was cashed in due to the sale of the company. This was a long term asset. I know that I need to pay 15% capital gains tax on that - is there also a State Capital gains tax?

Roommate/Rental Laws for the state of Colorado [ 1 Answers ]

I moved in 2 weeks ago to my boyfriend's home for the rental of $500.00/month. As it turns out he seems to have 2 different personalities and he is kicking me out of his home after I had the deadbolt and regular lock locked when he tried to enter. He got so pissed that he kicked the door down...

Colorado state taxes [ 1 Answers ]

I file federal taxes every year and always have a refund coming back.However I have not filed state taxes in a few years, I am sure I would have money due to me, but since I have not filed will I be in trouble or owe?

Colorado State Capital Gains Tax Rate [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone tell me the Colorado Sate capital tax rate? Thanks, D

View more questions Search