Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2010, 08:52 PM
    Things are popping up and it's all freaking me out. I keep going back over the old posts to see what to do next.:)

They are all still there, so I will just follow along until I run out of advice:)

Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2010, 04:42 PM
    I cut back a lot of stuff today, since we shouldn't have any more frost or cold. Things are looking good.:) I also planted some bulbs that I had in the fridge.
    Crazy Girl Scouts came by and forced me to buy cookies:eek:
    JDahlia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2010, 10:08 AM

A random Palm tree cutting man and his son came by yesterday drumming up business, so we had them trim 4 of our trees for a great price.
    It was very scary watching the young son swaying at the top of our trees, but he looked like he was having fun. We won't have to do them again for a couple years.

A storm is coming in today, so no need to water. Hopefully nothing will get broken again.:)
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2010, 09:45 PM

My plants in the kitchen are doing good. The cilantro never came up, but I can live with that.:rolleyes:
    I took the tin foil off today for a week and if I remember I will turn the heating pad off next week for a week, starting to get them ready to go outside.
    I sowed some lettuce, beets and dill out in the beds on Sunday... lets see what happens.
    As soon as my inside ones are out, I will be moving the light and stuff to the garage to start some Walla Wallas.:)

It's lonely on this thread now.:(
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2010, 12:25 AM

Dahlia,
    Is that you in the previous post too? JDahlia?

Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2010, 10:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by firmbeliever View Post
    Dahlia,
    is that you in the previous post too? JDahlia?

Yes there was a glitch in the system and it was approved by Ben:)
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2010, 10:23 AM

:D!
    I just saw the thread about your new ID introductions.

Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2010, 01:39 PM
    Name:  2010 misc to be deleted 001.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  42.7 KB

Name:  2010 misc to be deleted 002.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  78.4 KB:d
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2010, 01:08 AM

Love the double rainbow!

Wonderful the way both pics seem to be one and it feels like you are actually looking out a window above your houseplants. :D

Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2010, 11:28 AM

It's going to be in the 70's all this week, so all plants go outside in the shade during the day and back inside at night.

If the weather will cooperate I will be putting them in the ground around the first day of spring.:confused: Very scary since I have put in this much effort. I'm afraid they are just going to wilt and die. I have been saving 2 liter pop bottles for them, in case it gets cold at night I can just pop a pop bottle over them for protection. :D but then I have to remember to take it off in the morning or they will burn up.

In the waiting time... I am pulling most all of my weeds and getting the sprinklers and drip systems working good.

My killer Pampas Grass is almost completely out. I can't wait to be able to use that area with out wearing a suit of armor, but then of course I'll have to plant something in it's place:rolleyes::)
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2010, 09:48 AM

I have all my plants planted and ended up with 17 tomato plants.:eek: Spread all over in various places, Big Boy, Super Beefsteak, Summer Salsa 'roma' and Cherry. A variety of Bell peppers, Beets, Lettuce, Cilantro, Basil, Italian Parsley, Dill, Red Onions, Yellow Onions and Walla Walla, and Green beans. My Tarragon, chives, thyme, Rosemary, Oregano and lemon grass are still hardy. I need some Sage.
    Covered most with bird netting and so far I have had no problems with the crazy Squirrels (thanks binx:)) and I sprinkled ground up peppers all over the dirt to keep the ants away from the lettuce.
    I'll post a couple pictures when I get home.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2010, 07:54 PM
    Gosh! You're giving me a lot of inspiration here, Just Dahlia! :)

Thanks!
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2010, 06:12 PM

Everything is doing great, but my husband went to Disney Land and lost my camera (for the second time) I will not be lending another camera to him any time soon, of course first I have to buy one:rolleyes:
    So no pictures, until I learn how to use his camera, plus all the pictures I took before are being enjoyed by some low life camera thief:mad:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felicity season 2 [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know who's the artist in the episode called "revolution" where felicity is doing reserch on the internet for the sit-in at the health center which was playing in the background. Also the season finale of season 2 where they're dancing at javier's wedding reception and felicity mention...

Tis The Season [ 33 Answers ]

I would love to hear all of your favorite Christmas Songs. This is my personal favorite... YouTube - Ghost of Christmas Eve

How often go in season ? [ 1 Answers ]

How often danes go in season ?

View more questions Search