Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sitiahmad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2009, 03:01 PM
    About live in housekeeper
    Hi.. I'm working live in housekeeper my salari just 200 a week but I paying my tax and insurance myshelf I'm working with them for 5 years and last three years always baby sitting everysaturday night they didn't pay for me and they didn't pay for my holiday too even I didn't take my holiday, what I have to do because I'm still working with them until now I never get paid when I'm babysit for their children's many thanks
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2009, 03:09 PM

They are taking advantage of you and you need to have a discussion about it.
    Perhaps you need to think about looking for other employment if they are not paying you for all the work you do,
    I realize after five years you must be considered part of the family but they have to pay you for your time.
    You should think about creating a contract with them,stating all of your requests.
    rewes Posts: 40, Reputation: 4

Sep 25, 2009, 03:33 PM

Open up a computer and Google " Live in house keepers". Start looking for a new opportunity.
    If you know any other people in the same line of business, ask their advice and who they work for.
    Find a phone book and look under "Nanny's " or "housekeepers"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Appropriate pay for live-in housekeeper [ 6 Answers ]

I have a live-in housekeeper and have 3 children who are 16,13 and 10. Her main responsibilities have to deal with housekeeping although she's available frequently if I need her to hang with 1,2 and/or 3 of the kids. What would you think is the appropriate salary for someone of this profession?...

Salary for live-in housekeeper [ 8 Answers ]

We have a live-in housekeeper who helps with cooking, cleaning, and childcare. She used to work for my brother-in-law and his family, and we are paying her the same wage as she received from them. I am wondering though if the wage is adequate. I kind of feel like she should get a raise. She's...

Opening live mail opens live messenger. [ 1 Answers ]

This is getting kind of annoying as it lags my PC... Everyime I log into my windows live mail/hotmail it opens windows live messenger, regardless whether I want to use it or not. Any ideas? I checked the Windows Live Messenger's settings but found nothing. Btw, I use IE 8 and I'm running...

My husband treats me like housekeeper [ 4 Answers ]

I desperately need some tips.. I have been married for 10 yrs and has 2 very young lovely kids.my husband is a very busy man who has no time for us.. I am well qualified and is keen to work... but since my husband is dead against me going for a job I have not tried for one.I am an expatriate in my...

Wife works and live in nj, I live and work in ny [ 1 Answers ]

Due to my job in nyc, I have to maintain a residence nyc. I rent not own a house in nyc. My wife lives in a house with our kids in nj and also works there. How do we file for taxes.:confused:

View more questions Search