Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    McKenzie- Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2009, 01:56 PM
    Like this girl.who my friend likes.
    Ok, so my friend has been bestfriends withthis girl for like 3 years now, and I'm getting along really well with her for about 6months, I helped her when she was down and so on. But just last week she was drunk and went out with a randomer, a my mate said it hurt him badly cause he really likes her, he said he almost went mad with the kid, now I really like her and she really likes me but I'm afraid to go out with her for what my friend will think.
    sillyfool15 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2009, 10:27 AM

OK you should communicate to your friend and tell him how you feel, of course there will be some anger and/or jelousy at first but if he is a good friend he will eventually understaning . Other things to consider are if you truly like this girl and can see yourself being with her or if she's just a little crush. Undertand and distinguish between your feelings, in the end follow your heart.

Sep 27, 2009, 03:07 AM

This isn't a crush, at least I don't think so.. just last night I walked her home when my mate was away, iwhen we got to her house it was just awkward I didn't want to lean in for anything in case something happened. It ended up just a hug. We texted then later and felt we should leave it awhile before going out. Thing is I just can't leave it, I'm in love with this girl.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 27, 2009, 05:02 AM

Let me see a girl that gets so drunk she goes out with another guy?

Girls come and go in a young mans life, a best friend should be there forever, never let a girl get between you.

Sep 29, 2009, 08:11 AM

I know what you mean, but I feel comething could happen with this girl, I feel big things between us.. but this could be normal for teen relationships :/

As for her getting drunk, she totally regrets it and has promised never to drink again.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2009, 08:15 AM

As for her getting drunk, she totally regrets it and has promised never to drink again.
    If I had a nickel for every time I said that to myself...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He acts like he likes me, but likes another girl too [ 12 Answers ]

Ok so there's this guy who I really like, and he works at the stable where I ride my horse. He talks to me on Facebook and used to say I'm hot, and call me babes. He even asked me to come to his football game once at my school. When we see each other in person though, he stares at the ground. He...

Friend Likes Guy. Guy hates friend! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, My best friend likes this guy right? All Well and Good? NO!! The Guy She Likes, thinks she's annoying and weird. The guy is like one of my closest friends, I could talk to him about it but my friend doesn't want me 2. She didn't want me to write this but I am because she needs advice! Any...

My friend likes this girl & she doesn't really like him [ 1 Answers ]

My friend likes this girl.. but the girl doesn't really like him.. but he wants to go to the dance.. but she doesn't know if she's going. I need help because I don't know how to to give him an advice

View more questions Search